84 pictures of Dead Malls: A testament to a dying part of American culture.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I noticed that kids now have way more then what we had. I know poor kids that have ipads

shyt, my pops after the age of 12 never bought me shyt. Only if I got good grades he might buy me something for my B-Day or Christmas. Now, I see parents giving their teenage kids $70 per week and buying them I pads, Jordans, and the like :wtf:

That is why they so entitled and have no damn work ethic. Parents spoil the shyt outta them, thanks to lack of jobs and the malls closing down due to the internet age.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
We are becoming mad isolated and shyt like that. Back in the day as a kid, it would be the ultimate punishment for a kid to go upstairs and not play outside. Now, kids don't even see the sunlight.

The internet is ruining people and destroying person to person interaction IMO.

ANd with all these video games, TV shows, internet crap, and whatnot that kids can entertain themselves on with this fast food culture no wonder obesity rates are skyrocketing.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The internet is ruining people and destroying person to person interaction IMO.

ANd with all these video games, TV shows, internet crap, and whatnot that kids can entertain themselves on with this fast food culture no wonder obesity rates are skyrocketing.

ADD is a normal thing for kids nowadays.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
-Malls are played the fukk out
-Too big in terms of square footage
-a lot of bullshyt ass stores in one mall, great selection of stores in the "nicer" mall, so people go to that one
-Premium retailers like Apple dont wanna set up shop in a struggle ass mall
-outlet malls offer some rock bottom prices and people will do one big shop there
-motherfukkas a broke as hell and dont wanna just chill at the mall and do nothing
-In thorough ass cities like NY, LA, SF, when you shop you wanna go to individual stores not a big ass store with stores inside
-online shopping has gotten easier and you can get better deals if you know how to get codes
-Target sells everything, even clothes, which are just as quality as the shyt you get in s store in a mall
-Free parking aint enough to get people to come out and shop
-Kids arent trying to hang at the mall when they can chill at home and fukk with that XBOX, PS4 or do drugs
-

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
DMV heads...what's that mall off 202?

Landover Mall? Landmark? Something like that
I think you talking about Landover Mall. Never been to that mall. But Landmark Mall is dead. I use to work in the Radio Shack years ago. It's no longer there. The only reason it's still up is because Sears doesn't want to close.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
here in Buffalo we got a couple malls in the suberbs that are doing ok, but the one in city limits is a mutha fukkin joke. the only think keeping it alive is the food court during business hours. shyt dont even got a foot locker or foot action. what kinda malls dont sell sneakers brehs?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
-Malls are played the fukk out
-Too big in terms of square footage
-a lot of bullshyt ass stores in one mall, great selection of stores in the "nicer" mall, so people go to that one
-Premium retailers like Apple dont wanna set up shop in a struggle ass mall
-outlet malls offer some rock bottom prices and people will do one big shop there
-motherfukkas a broke as hell and dont wanna just chill at the mall and do nothing
-In thorough ass cities like NY, LA, SF, when you shop you wanna go to individual stores not a big ass store with stores inside
-online shopping has gotten easier and you can get better deals if you know how to get codes
-Target sells everything, even clothes, which are just as quality as the shyt you get in s store in a mall
-Free parking aint enough to get people to come out and shop
-Kids arent trying to hang at the mall when they can chill at home and fukk with that XBOX, PS4 or do drugs

-

when these desperate retailers do that shyt to save their businesses, you find out how much $$$ they scammed you by over the years, when malls were popular :ohhh: