84 pictures of Dead Malls: A testament to a dying part of American culture.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:patrice:Where else can you send a woman to have a few hours of peace while the game's on?
Her mothers house. :blessed: Thats where my wife goes.

:blessed:

Or you know, you just, tell her you need some quiet time. :ld: Works for me, friend but im not sure if yall have that type of relationship.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
There's that one in china i guess which are bigger than all of those you posted

I've seen that...and it's completely empty.

I know China has been developing rapidly, but I really question some of it. Especially when it comes off as excessive.

Then again, they've been building metropolises over there that rival US cities and are completely abandoned.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
It's a few dead malls here in Atlanta.
The big 3: Lenox, perimeter, and Cumberland won't be going anywhere.
Pretty much because they have high end stores and I don't think people are gonna cop Gucci and LV without seeing it in person. I think South Dekalb is going soon and it's sad because I had so many good memories in that small pos.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
The one saying burlington has been changed to a little town center. So it's an outside type mall

That happened to one mall in my hometown of Pittsburgh (Northway Mall). They made it an outdoor strip mall.

It was actually used in the Jackson 5: An American Dream miniseries for some scenes...

Now it only has 7-9 open stores.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Her mothers house. :blessed: Thats where my wife goes.

:blessed:

Or you know, you just, tell her you need some quiet time. :ld: Works for me, friend but im not sure if yall have that type of relationship.
Listen friend, none of my girls mothers have been a friend of mine, and they always come back from their mama hyped up and coached up to nag me about everything. I need malls breh, they always come back hours later in a good mood from shopping.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Listen friend, none of my girls mothers have been a friend of mine, and they always come back from their mama hyped up and coached up to nag me about everything. I need malls breh, they always come back hours later in a good mood from shopping.
Whats the most common nag theme that your women bring to your attention?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Not surprised. That trend started years ago. But it was newer malls were outcompeting older malls. Now, it's just dying economies kill retail sales.
There's a mall in my hometown. Half of it is just vacant. Merchants who used to have portable kiosks in the sidewalk area now are in stores. It's on its last legs as one of the major employers of the town is closing.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Screen-Shot-2012-08-22-at-9.53.09-PM-585x434.png

no u not nikka :laff:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:patrice:Where else can you send a woman to have a few hours of peace while the game's on?
The local outlet mall. There she will find great deals on clothes and purses and shoes. Better than regular mall prices & outlet malls have high end stores that most malls dont have.