8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This is exactly why I can't take these Bud Stans seriously at all. They're fukkin delusional. Nikkas asking "how can you turn this into a positive?" The fight started with the expectation Israil was going to get WASHED. The fact that he was able to take it the distance and had Bud looking human, is a positive in and of itself.

I told you - that Spence fight confused a lot of these dudes. They're legit crazy. I think Bud won comfortably. BUT, Israil had that nikka looking quite beatable a few times.
Nah there's a point in saying Madrimov will be tough to get fights for...at least good ones...

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Jarrell Miller coming in the fight at 305 is just unacceptable.

There should be a weight upper limit on Heavyweight Boxing. At 305, you are not even at a competitive weight. And Miller had the audacity to say "Oh the judges are from Cali and Nevada, they were bias". Well if you took your weight seriously, you would have been able to put more pressure and punching output on Andy Ruiz to win the fight. But he gassed out and couldn't pull the trigger

The weight limit should be at 280. I believe Tyson Fury's heaviest was against Wilder at 277, and he still was athletic and had the stamina to go the full 12 rounds. Rule should be if you can't make the 280 limit, you're disqualified

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

There should be a weight upper limit on Heavyweight Boxing. At 305, you are not even at a competitive weight. And Miller had the audacity to say "Oh the judges are from Cali and Nevada, they were bias". Well if you took your weight seriously, you would have been able to put more pressure and punching output on Andy Ruiz to win the fight. But he gassed out and couldn't pull the trigger

The weight limit should be at 280. I believe Tyson Fury's heaviest was against Wilder at 277, and he still was athletic and had the stamina to go the full 12 rounds. Rule should be if you can't make the 280 limit, you're disqualified

Bum didn’t even have any real power, his arms are just flags of fat.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Naw, the no weight limit is one of the pluses of the division. If someone comes in the ring so heavy that they can't compete then that's on them. People love seeing "freak shows" and that division allows it

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Naw, the no weight limit is one of the pluses of the division. If someone comes in the ring so heavy that they can't compete then that's on them. People love seeing "freak shows" and that division allows it
exactly...theres only 1 heavyweight champion of the world that was over 300 lbs...and he's not even a top 50 heavyweight of all time or a dominant champion....and got his belt took by a former CW champion who was 100 lbs less than him (which is why i dont want to hear it about wilder being a physical disadvantage)..miller himself is a fight removed from being ko'ed by dubois..that was like a 95 lb difference

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

There comes a point of diminishing returns at that size in boxing. Especially if you aren't very tall to use the height in the clinch to bear down on guys like fury

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bum didn’t even have any real power, his arms are just flags of fat.
he was never known for his power just a big motherfukker who could throw in volume and pressure and had an abnormally high workrate which we found out was because he was on 3 different PEDs

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Facts. He needs to fight in December/January. The inactivity needs to stop
Prob Jan. He got Turki behind him now and no contracts being held up so only issue would be Sanction Bodies forcing Mandos but I can see them relaxing and treating this like a tourney.

IMO an Ideal World Fundora vs Bud in Jan, and Jermel Charlo vs IBF champ end of this year/fall and then Winners fight in Spring for Undisputed.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
he was never known for his power just a big motherfukker who could throw in volume and pressure and had an abnormally high workrate which we found out was because he was on 3 different PEDs

You gotta be one lazy motherfukker to be on steroids and still be fat.