8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Bud is too good. Not sure I see any of the guys at 154 (or 147) beating him.
Neutralized Madrimov early and basically limited him to throwing single rights. Was really impressed with Buds body work and the fact he still got in the pocket to upload combinations despite Madrimov being dangerous inside and having crazy upper body movement.
Then the championships rounds were the cherry on top :ohlawd:. People saying Bud power didn't travel up a division but I think it did, he hurt Madrimov a couple times and that's with Madrimov being extra careful and defensively responsible the entire fight. The fact dude had his hands up all fight and only lunged in maybe once or twice showed how much he respected Crawfords power

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Neutralized Madrimov early and basically limited him to throwing single rights. Was really impressed with Buds body work and the fact he still got in the pocket to upload combinations despite Madrimov being dangerous inside and having crazy upper body movement.
Then the championships rounds were the cherry on top :ohlawd:. People saying Bud power didn't travel up a division but I think it did, he hurt Madrimov a couple times and that's with Madrimov being extra careful and defensively responsible the entire fight. The fact dude had his hands up all fight and only lunged in maybe once or twice showed how much he respected Crawfords power

I think bud should go back to 147 and give up this garbage pipe dream of a canelo fight. Why can't he just take on the welters and rape the Saudis for the bag while doing it?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, at the end of the day, not every skilled fighter can climb weight like Roy Jones or Pacquiao. Climbing weight is difficult and even more difficult to not be a pushover fighting people 40 lbs. heavier than where you started. Part of it is a luck thing, the right opposition needs to be there and unfortunately the opposition at 168 - 175 right now is some of the most stacked it's ever been with skilled hard hitters.

At the end of the day, 130lbs. to 154 lbs. is a solid weight limit run.
Pac had help/assistance getting that done :francis:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Facts.....some stanboys on here don't want to be unbiased in their analysis. They can say Benavidez who just whopped Gvozdyk(former Champ) in damn near every round can't hang at 175 and don''t have a shot against Bivol....but then in the same breath see how Bud performed last night in a close fight and think he can face Canelo. shyt is crazy on here:snoop:

That good sir is a form of plot armor, and Bud has a ton of it.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pac had help/assistance getting that done :francis:
I think so too, but I do think most of it was just mainly him being malnourished to be fighting at 108 lbs. and getting to his realistic/natural weight of around 140. Dude may have won a title at 108 but he was getting knocked out around there too because he was so drained as it just wasn't natural for him. It would've been like Usyk fighting at 168, good enough to win but would've got cleaned up by the real p4p talent there because of the weight drain.

Nonetheless though, adding 50% of your bodyweight is actually crazy. I still think he would've got to at least 140 naturally because of his frame/bone density but probably would not have been tattooing Margarito like that.

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sounds like it was a one sided fight from this commentary :whoo:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I think bud should go back to 147 and give up this garbage pipe dream of a canelo fight. Why can't he just take on the welters and rape the Saudis for the bag while doing it?
Why would he do that after just winning a belt off one of the toughest fighters at 154 :mjtf:
Legacy wise and financially a Canelo fight is all upside for Bud

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Wrong dude to bring up in regard to ducking fighters, Bud would move up to heavyweight to avoid fighting Boots if he could.

Floyd ducked fighters in their prime and tall/long fighters. Fighting Berto and Conner McGregor in his last 2 fights really clouded ya'll perception of him

1. Ask Boots why he switched from a WBO mandatory (Which Bud was champion at 147) to a IBF mandatory
2. Ask Boots why he denied the offer to fight Bud on December 2022 in Omaha on the BLK prime

I actually like Boots. But it seems like 80% of Boots fans are just hurt Spence fans lol

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I think so too, but I do think most of it was just mainly him being malnourished to be fighting at 108 lbs. and getting to his realistic/natural weight of around 140. Dude may have won a title at 108 but he was getting knocked out around there too because he was so drained as it just wasn't natural for him. It would've been like Usyk fighting at 168, good enough to win but would've got cleaned up by the real p4p talent there because of the weight drain.

Nonetheless though, adding 50% of your bodyweight is actually crazy. I still think he would've got to at least 140 naturally because of his frame/bone density but probably would not have been tattooing Margarito like that.
Funny enough usyk won bronze euro amateur champs as a middleweight at age 19. I think he fought shawn Porter

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Floyd ducked fighters in their prime and tall/long fighters. Fighting Berto and Conner McGregor in his last 2 fights really clouded ya'll perception of him

1. Ask Boots why he switched from a WBO mandatory (Which Bud was champion at 147) to a IBF mandatory
2. Ask Boots why he denied the offer to fight Bud on December 2022 in Omaha on the BLK prime

I actually like Boots. But it seems like 80% of Boots fans are just hurt Spence fans lol
Crawford has a different energy when Boots comes up....