8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
He didn't even know who madrimov was before this fight :heh:...he had to be told and still doubled down on being dumb lol.

Blatant lie....I been known who Madrimov is. I even correctly predicted that the fight with Madrimov vs Bud would only happen if the Saudis came and dropped a bag..... before the fight got announced and he should take that instead of chasing a Canelo.

Crawford is at the backend of his career and looking for big paydays that most ain't willing to pay. Its hard to go back down to get 6-9 mill for a fight when you just got 25 mill for spence thats why he want that Canelo fight. Reality is that he don't want 3-5 more fights....he want 1-2 big paydays and bounce.

He might want to fight Fundora, Tszyu, Vergil, Madrimov and what not.....but the money he asking ain't there for them fights and his secret investors are no where to be found. The Saudis might be the ones who have to come in and book his next fight.

Stay mad :umad:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I believe Samson (Fundora's promoter) said that they are open to pivoting to face Crawford in their next fight. If that happens, and Crawford wins, he would have 3 belts at 154

Then he can face that other Eastern European at 154 who holds the IBF belt, Tszyu, and Ortiz. Clean out the 154 division and ride off into the sunset

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I believe Samson (Fundora's promoter) said that they are open to pivoting to face Crawford in their next fight. If that happens, and Crawford wins, he would have 3 belts at 154

Then he can face that other Eastern European at 154 who holds the IBF belt, Tszyu, and Ortiz. Clean out the 154 division and ride off into the sunset
Challenge with that IBF belt holder murtazaliev is he a volume puncher. Threw like over 1100 punches against cucay. Bud could neutralise though. We could get a treat and see a fundora murtzaliev war

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Challenge with that IBF belt holder murtazaliev is he a volume puncher. Threw like over 1100 punches against cucay. Bud could neutralise though. We could get a treat and see a fundora murtzaliev war

In a perfect world, Crawford faces Murtazaliev and Fundora in back to back fights. Yellow brick road to Undisputed