8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
he was never known for his power just a big motherfukker who could throw in volume and pressure and had an abnormally high workrate which we found out was because he was on 3 different PEDs
Now this Con job trying finesse Excellency Turki with taking Shahadah twice, bigging up Saudi etc..
Can't blame him he wants a comfortable life and the bountiful Turki will give him a crib regardless.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yea Turki said he willing to make the fight at 154. Bud is the biggest name in both divisions and it would probably be more money than all his previous purses combined. If Boots don't make a move to 154 asap to get the ball rolling on that fight I don't want to hear shyt

One thing about Turki is he ain't protecting anybody. He talking all marquee bouts for Bud (Canelo, Ortiz, or Boots). 2 of those 3 guys don't have no way to spin not working to fight Bud next

Boots need to get the 154 IBF. Turki already said if Canelo vs Bud doesn't happen then we are getting Bud vs Virgil Ortiz

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
This is exactly why I can't take these Bud Stans seriously at all. They're fukkin delusional. Nikkas asking "how can you turn this into a positive?" The fight started with the expectation Israil was going to get WASHED. The fact that he was able to take it the distance and had Bud looking human, is a positive in and of itself.

I told you - that Spence fight confused a lot of these dudes. They're legit crazy. I think Bud won comfortably. BUT, Israil had that nikka looking quite beatable a few times.
The fukk is wrong with you?

It didn't start like that (everyone thinking he'd get washed.) You're an American, you have an American brain and an American understanding of the world.

There's a bigger picture here, one that most Americans aren't privy to, thats the world. There's lots of things happening outside of your little Internet bubble.

Keep that Crawford shyt in your pocket too. He's cool, im into boxing you bird c*nt, not boxers.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly why I can't take these Bud Stans seriously at all. They're fukkin delusional. Nikkas asking "how can you turn this into a positive?" The fight started with the expectation Israil was going to get WASHED. The fact that he was able to take it the distance and had Bud looking human, is a positive in and of itself.

I told you - that Spence fight confused a lot of these dudes. They're legit crazy. I think Bud won comfortably. BUT, Israil had that nikka looking quite beatable a few times.

only casuals thought Dream was going to get washed. Dream will beat dogshyt down Errol's leg. Fundora? Charlo? Tszyu probably hangs with Dream most.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking back at the fight they both got some good body shots in but Bud really touched him to the body with shots I am sure most people missed.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
only casuals thought Dream was going to get washed. Dream will beat dogshyt down Errol's leg. Fundora? Charlo? Tszyu probably hangs with Dream most.
From what I've seen of dream I'm not liking their chances. Mans outdid soro who while past it is a very very good boxer. :hubie:
Saw him as an interesting prospect before but that fight was when I knew this kid is a problem.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Event was a flop! $10 million down the drain. They gave away tickets and the seats were still empty. Ouch.