8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly why I can't take these Bud Stans seriously at all. They're fukkin delusional. Nikkas asking "how can you turn this into a positive?" The fight started with the expectation Israil was going to get WASHED. The fact that he was able to take it the distance and had Bud looking human, is a positive in and of itself.

I told you - that Spence fight confused a lot of these dudes. They're legit crazy. I think Bud won comfortably. BUT, Israil had that nikka looking quite beatable a few times.

Facts.....some stanboys on here don't want to be unbiased in their analysis. They can say Benavidez who just whopped Gvozdyk(former Champ) in damn near every round can't hang at 175 and don''t have a shot against Bivol....but then in the same breath see how Bud performed last night in a close fight and think he can face Canelo. shyt is crazy on here:snoop:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah, at the end of the day, not every skilled fighter can climb weight like Roy Jones or Pacquiao. Climbing weight is difficult and even more difficult to not be a pushover fighting people 40 lbs. heavier than where you started. Part of it is a luck thing, the right opposition needs to be there and unfortunately the opposition at 168 - 175 right now is some of the most stacked it's ever been with skilled hard hitters.

At the end of the day, 130lbs. to 154 lbs. is a solid weight limit run.
Very rare. Craziest one may be henry armstrong jumping straight from featherweight to welterweight to beat barney ross for the title. Back then thats two divisions now its.... A lot. To call it absurd is an understatement.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Floyd did hurt canelo in the late rounds

Define "hurt". No need to dap fish

So if Floyd hurt him, then so can Crawford since he has more power at 147/154 than Floyd did. So you just backed yourself up into a corner lol

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Define "hurt". No need to dap fish

So if Floyd hurt him, then so can Crawford since he has more power at 147/154 than Floyd did. So you just backed yourself up into a corner lol
That happened 11 years ago, when Canelo was 21 years old, fighting two weight classes lower than the one he currently campaigns at. Stop being disingenuous.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even remotely close to the same thing.

Roy moved up to fight Ruiz. Was told that a fight with Tyson was supposed to be next but it got axed. Once that happened, he went back down to fighter Tarver.
Even at where they were at that point, I don't think Roy would've been able to do much against Tyson. I remember Lennox saying he was willing to fight Roy if he wanted to fight the real heavyweight champion after the Ruiz fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Facts: Errol got beat the fukk up last year.

@Knicksman20 was right. This fight got y'all back out in full force. :heh:
He didn't even know who madrimov was before this fight :heh:...he had to be told and still doubled down on being dumb lol.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He didn't even know who madrimov was before this fight :heh:...he had to be told and still doubled down on being dumb lol.

I said at the beginning of this thread that Madrimov had all of the tools. The only thing I didn't like about him was he has the tendency to keep his hands down.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I was telling another poster. You don't say shyt like that and think it won't effect your mental and your hunger to get better as a fighter. I get not ever fighter LOVES boxing. But at the time dude was literally saying "I hate Boxing, I want to retire" in multiple interviews
Sugar Ray Robinson mentioned he didn't like Boxing and wanted to be a dancer. Ok he retired, became a dancer, and when that didn't work out what did he do... go back to Boxing lol

Like you have a talent that can make you millions, only a fool would be all lackadaisical about getting better. Now to get back to be a title contender again, you gotta work 10x harder than you ever had. For someone that "hates" boxing, that now has to dedicate to Boxing even more now, that's gotta suck lol
It's not like Jared didn't let it all hang out and gave up when it was looking bad for him in there.
Fighters have limits skill wise and I thought he looked better than he has in his previous fights until the knockdown in the first, but I think he knows his limits. His defense is his biggest achilles heel and that isn't going to improve.
The boxing media wanted him to be the next American heavyweight (which I never bought into) but I don't think he ever saw or cared about that. He wants to get paid and get out and I think that's a more common thought process than fans think. Jared reminds of the dudes that fight local and have good records but never amount to anything because they only fight journeyman and never-will-be's

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's not like Jared didn't let it all hang out and gave up when it was looking bad for him in there.
Fighters have limits skill wise and I thought he looked better than he has in his previous fights until the knockdown in the first, but I think he knows his limits. His defense is his biggest achilles heel and that isn't going to improve.
The boxing media wanted him to be the next American heavyweight (which I never bought into) but I don't think he ever saw or cared about that. He wants to get paid and get out and I think that's a more common thought process than fans think. Jared reminds of the dudes that fight local and have good records but never amount to anything because they only fight journeyman and never-will-be's
the day he started talking about retiring in 4 years or wanting to be on some jake paul shyt..i knew he didnt want to be great much less the next marquee heavyweight..bakole beating his ass was the culmination of that