8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Boots got to feel some type of way for Turki calling Crawford-Ortiz his back-up plan if Canelo declines his offer. Not that I'm complaining about the fight

im not sure what boots wants to do.

his father keep saying they are going for undisputed at 147 first but will fight crawford. crawford only wants undisputed at 154 or canelo fight.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Spence fight really had nikkas thinking Bud was untouchable. Lol.

No way in hell he beats Canelo.

I believe it even more now. He will score even more against Canelo while getting hit less. People that don’t know boxing have this notion that Canelo is some wrecking ball puncher that can walk through people. He is a BOXER with a strong chin and punch. Never forget SSM said Floyd and Canelo power was the same. Y’all equate weight with power. Madrimov got some licks in but Bud was not easy for him to hit at all.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Madrimov is a good fighter. I respect him :ehh: Wished he threw more punches. I can see him beating Fundora and Tsyzu.
I hope you learned not to jump to conclusions and use your boxing eyes and do research on a fighter if you're not familiar. Youtube is your friend breh

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Cruz was frauding..his ass needs to go back to the end of the line :camby:...give Cabrera his rematch
I will admit, I was on the Cruz train a long time ago but his last three fights have exposed his one dimensional nature.

Very predictable, does not adapt/adjust well and has very low boxing IQ. No disrespect because he's good at what he does - which is brawl, BUT against fighters who actually know how to box AND have the stamina to perform at a high level for 12 rounds... he's sorely outmatched.

Still love his fights for the relentless pressure, though. He reminds me of Baraka from Mortal Kombat :heh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
They’re not. They’re just going to come up with new ways how Bud can win: Canelo doesn’t move, Bud will be more adjusted at 168, Madrimov is probably the best 154 pounder in the world, Canelo is washed, etc.

I really hope I become successful enough to have legions of men delusional about my ability to do ANYTHING. 😂

I get it, though. Bud is trying to cash out of the game, but fighting at 168 successfully has always been some far-fetched shyt. I don’t know how many times we have to watch someone go up 2/3 weight classes and look like shyt before people accept that men have limits.

There’s literally nothing Bud can do to Canelo in terms of hurting him. He would have to be on his bike all night and basically attempting to potshot to a victory, and Crawford does not fight like that. Crawford likes to engage with you and punch when you’re punching.
Thats the thing its not just jumping two weights its jumping two weights to a hall of famer. Even though canelo is declining and not the p4p king there is no one currently fighting whose faced all the guys hes faced. Hes seen damn near everything at this point. Not to mention as bad as his last fights have been hes been the more active of the two. Crawford been doing these once a year fights for a min

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It really bothers me that boxing fans care about this shyt.
It matters and influences a lot of fights being made. Plus, putting on fight cards without a league of billionaire owners and loyal fanbases make it very expensive and risky.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Yeah, those punches are nowhere near the same and the latter had Bud gunshy. :huhldup:
Bud got hit by looping shots today, a looping Canelo shot is basically curtains.

I wish Crawford simply focuses on being the greatest Welterweight/Super Welterweight of the modern era.

Bringing up Canelo is a distraction to the legacy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being the undefeated Lightweight, Welterweight and Super Welterweight Champion. If you want to fight someone, fight Boots.

Last edited:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Not by someone he naturally outweighs by 30 lbs :heh:

And Canelo by any measure has an A1+ chin. Dude went 36 rounds with GGG who has A+ power and most of those shyts, he didn’t even look like he’d been in a fight afterwards. People are insane. It’s like some us were saying that Charlo was not going to be able to hurt Canelo. Dude got in the ring and saw Canelo had an adamantium jaw and was on his bike, bike. 😂

It’s boxing. A chin can suddenly “break” over night, but naw.

I’d love to see Ortiz and Crawford fight, though. Ortiz, I think is the most “dangerous” person at 154 and with their styles, it would be an action packed fight.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bud's eye is trademarked
maxresdefault.jpg

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhh I don’t think that terminology applies here. He wasn’t the superior fighter. Every time Madrimov let his hands go it was ‘threw 2 at me I threw 4 back ’. If Madrimov steps outside of that ‘patient’ comfort zone Bud would light him up. Mad fought the best fight he could

Every time he threw that right hook Bud touched him good. Had he kept doing that Bud would’ve beat him bad if not stopped him. Madrimov is no dummy in there.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I believe it even more now. He will score even more against Canelo while getting hit less. People that don’t know boxing have this notion that Canelo is some wrecking ball puncher that can walk through people. He is a BOXER with a strong chin and punch. Never forget SSM said Floyd and Canelo power was the same. Y’all equate weight with power. Madrimov got some licks in but Bud was not easy for him to hit at all.

SSM fought Canelo 12 years ago when he was 21-22 at 154. That’s your barometer for today?