8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
From what I've seen not just here but in general.... I don't see tszyu beating madrimov

i said earlier in this thread that madrimov was really tough. people just go by names and popularity. thats why crawford is so well versed in the ring, he actually fought different styles and good comp. never got the "big" cash money names.

madrimov was the best in the division. then fundora/tim.

charlo will never be the same after coming down in weight from nelo. everyone will just say crawford beat a guy already damaged. u know how it is.

after fundora/spence the winner has to fight crawford. the wbo will uphold their rule cause their long relationship with crawford. the wbc im not sure what they will do. the only other champ at 154 is the unknown ibf russian guy. we'll see but imo crawford should try for undisputed at 154 and retire.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might be on to something. Can't really do all that herky jerky shyt going backwards.

Guy was too strong to just back and Bud like Floyd and other true greats make their bones off of setting traps and counterpunching

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i said earlier in this thread that madrimov was really tough. people just go by names and popularity. thats why crawford is so well versed in the ring, he actually fought different styles and good comp. never got the "big" cash money names.

charlo will never be the same after coming down in weight from nelo. everyone will just say crawford beat a guy already damaged. u know how it is.

after fundora/spence the winner has to fight crawford. the wbo will uphold their rule cause their long relationship with crawford. the wbc im not sure what they will do. the only other champ at 154 is the unknown ibf russian guy. we'll see but imo crawford should try for undisputed at 154 and retire.
Fundora/Spence still isn't set in stone.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Boots got to feel some type of way for Turki calling Crawford-Ortiz his back-up plan if Canelo declines his offer. Not that I'm complaining about the fight

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Yeah people were saying the same about bivol before the canelo fight. People overlook some of these guys. Madrimov got a lengthy amateur career, good athleticism and instincts. Counter punchers will have problems against guys with that eratic rhythm

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Madrimov is a good fighter. I respect him :ehh: Wished he threw more punches. I can see him beating Fundora and Tsyzu.