8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Bud vs Boots is the fight to make happen next. F all the bullshyt. He out here aging in realtime and not looking as good at 154 as he did at 147. He looked like he got knocked back to reality with this fight and was hesitant when talking about a Canelo fight.

Bud might be undefeated but so is father time with no close fights :umad:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Madrimov only has himself to blame. He tried to play the counterpuncher, and had low punch output trying to catch Crawford with something. And on top of that Bud caught him in between punches too many times and was racking points up. He never let his hands go

Uhhh I don’t think that terminology applies here. He wasn’t the superior fighter. Every time Madrimov let his hands go it was ‘threw 2 at me I threw 4 back ’. If Madrimov steps outside of that ‘patient’ comfort zone Bud would light him up. Mad fought the best fight he could

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Bud vs Boots is the fight to make happen next. F all the bullshyt. He out here aging in realtime and not looking as good at 154 as he did at 147. He looked like he got knocked back to reality with this fight and was hesitant when talking about a Canelo fight.

Bud might be undefeated but so is father time with no close fights :umad:

Ay cuh....

Errol still lost last year.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boots got to feel some type of way for Turki calling Crawford-Ortiz his back-up plan if Canelo declines his offer. Not that I'm complaining about the fight

I still haven’t heard one good reason to fight Boots over the guys at 154, Canelo, or even Spence. Boots is in a different era and division. Everything about a Boots fight is a step back literally.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
You muhfukkas with video game fantasies can finally let that dream fight with canelo go too

They’re not. They’re just going to come up with new ways how Bud can win: Canelo doesn’t move, Bud will be more adjusted at 168, Madrimov is probably the best 154 pounder in the world, Canelo is washed, etc.

I really hope I become successful enough to have legions of men delusional about my ability to do ANYTHING. 😂

I get it, though. Bud is trying to cash out of the game, but fighting at 168 successfully has always been some far-fetched shyt. I don’t know how many times we have to watch someone go up 2/3 weight classes and look like shyt before people accept that men have limits.
Even if he lands Canelo is washed but that chin ain’t :huhldup: he walking through whatever Crawford throwing w no fukks.

There’s literally nothing Bud can do to Canelo in terms of hurting him. He would have to be on his bike all night and basically attempting to potshot to a victory, and Crawford does not fight like that. Crawford likes to engage with you and punch when you’re punching.