8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
bro go watch pernell whitaker and floyd mayweather. the two greatest defensive fighters of the modern era.

you gonna get hit, even by lesser skilled fighters. its boxing.

crawford weakness is those overhand rights and those sneaky hooks around the glove. both punches can ko you. he gets by them but he tries to limit them and make sure its not a big punch.
Left Hook from Small Charlo gone KO him

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
i said earlier in this thread that madrimov was really tough. people just go by names and popularity. thats why crawford is so well versed in the ring, he actually fought different styles and good comp. never got the "big" cash money names.

madrimov was the best in the division. then fundora/tim.

charlo will never be the same after coming down in weight from nelo. everyone will just say crawford beat a guy already damaged. u know how it is.

after fundora/spence the winner has to fight crawford. the wbo will uphold their rule cause their long relationship with crawford. the wbc im not sure what they will do. the only other champ at 154 is the unknown ibf russian guy. we'll see but imo crawford should try for undisputed at 154 and retire.

I heard that with this win, Crawford is the WBA champion, will get the WBO if Fundora does not fight him, and will be the WBC #1 mandatory

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’m getting some Roy jones Deja vu here. Roy was untouchable. Walking legend at light heavyweight, undefeated, no comp just doing side quests. Moved up to fight Ruiz. No knockout a rare full bout and unanimous decision. All sounds like this Madrimov fight

Then he fights Tarver and gets lumped up for the first time but wins majority decision. Then he loses to tarver…then the Glen Johnson knockout

Canelo could be Bud’s Tarver

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SSM fought Canelo 12 years ago when he was 21-22 at 154. That’s your barometer for today?

Where you get that from? I am simply saying Canelo ain’t Mike Tyson. Where is the proof that he has become this KO puncher since moving up? He is not some murderous puncher. If you think he walks through Bud that tells me all I need to know about your boxing knowledge.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I believe it even more now. He will score even more against Canelo while getting hit less. People that don’t know boxing have this notion that Canelo is some wrecking ball puncher that can walk through people. He is a BOXER with a strong chin and punch. Never forget SSM said Floyd and Canelo power was the same. Y’all equate weight with power. Madrimov got some licks in but Bud was not easy for him to hit at all.
Canelo power and technique improved a lot from the mosely fight breh
callum-smith-arm-injury-canelo.jpg

A lot of it is also shot placement and accuracy but the power def a factor. And canelo has quick hands too. He aint no beterbiev but against someone moving up two weights it will change how they choose to engage him

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I heard that with this win, Crawford is the WBA champion, will get the WBO if Fundora does not fight him, and will be the WBC #1 mandatory
The 147 belts should be getting dropped too..Brian Norman really about to be a whole welterweight champion:heh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I’m getting some Roy jones Deja vu here. Roy was untouchable. Walking legend at light heavyweight, undefeated, no comp just doing side quests. Moved up to fight Ruiz. No knockout a rare full bout and unanimous decision. All sounds like this Madrimov fight

Then he fights Tarver and gets lumped up for the first time but wins majority decision. Then he loses to tarver…then the Glen Johnson knockout

Not even remotely close to the same thing.

Roy moved up to fight Ruiz. Was told that a fight with Tyson was supposed to be next but it got axed. Once that happened, he went back down to fighter Tarver.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Roy Jones dominated Ruiz. Humilated everybody at light heavy, super middle, middleweight. This aint nothing like that. Roy Jones went to heavy at nearly 35...came down and fight Tarver instead of ducking. Got hit more because he wasnt himself after the weight gain. That's it. If Roy fought Tarver in 2002, Tarver wouldn't win one fukking round.

Crawford probably cant take a good counter power punch from Canelo. And hes nowhere near as special as Roy to put on 20 lbs and still be one of a kind.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
im not sure what boots wants to do.

his father keep saying they are going for undisputed at 147 first but will fight crawford. crawford only wants undisputed at 154 or canelo fight.
Boots cant get the guys to fight him at 147. Its not about what he wants to do. Theyre hiding.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bud vs Boots is the fight to make happen next. F all the bullshyt. He out here aging in realtime and not looking as good at 154 as he did at 147. He looked like he got knocked back to reality with this fight and was hesitant when talking about a Canelo fight.

Bud might be undefeated but so is father time with no close fights :umad:
Mayweather waa still a dominant winner at 37 and 38. And Hopkins definitely had a surge in his 40s.

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nooooooooooo

A lot of Roy Stan’s including myself were worried about him losing 25lbs so quickly and his own trainer advised him NOT to do it. Roy’ mistake was going down in weight at an advanced age and it scorched his otherworldly speed and reflexes. Did you see what happened when Chris Byrd went back to LHW :mjlol:

Roy was afraid of HW power so he went back down to a division where the gap had closed on his advantages instead of staying where his advantages were much greater. It was the most critical miscalculation of his career.

Bud fought a guy who is a big, strong, quick, intelligent boxer. The boxing gave him problems.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The 147 belts should be getting dropped too..Brian Norman really about to be a whole welterweight champion:heh:

Absolute facts, Crawford needs to get stripped of all his 147 titles

BUT I do think he held on to them as leverage against promotional companies blocking him from getting fights. He has a great relationship with the WBO and that got him a title fight at 154

Now that he got the title, he can let go of those 147 belts