8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

---

Superstar
Daps
It's time for Jake vs masvidal. At least we know Jorge won't be afraid to let his hands go. I think Jorge would get him outta there :yeshrug:......tonight showed me Jake has good fundamentals. He's still a novice but he was able to adjust and win the fight counterpunching and moving on his feet. But I don't think he could last in a real give and take fight. He doesn't have the endurance or the durability. I still give him his props for getting in the ring. But he's gonna get hurt when he faces somebody with real hands.

i don't want to see another Masvidal fight period, that journeyman can move to another career. No more from him!

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Honestly. A rematch with Woodley would probably make better money than with Fury.

But even with the small amount of punches Woodley threw, Paul isn't trying to go 8 rounds with him again. Dude looked dead after 3 :mjlol:

Word, bet you they'll put Jake Paul against another washed MMA guy like Donald Cerrone or Diego Sanchez

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
TBH, this fight really exposed Paul though. He was gassed by the 5th round against a guy that doesn't box. No knockout and split decision win.
True which is also why people weren’t reading between the lines in his post fight interview. He’s 24, super rich and famous.

After being in there for 8 rounds with Dead legs, he knows once he fights a REAL boxer that’s it’s wrap which is why he wants to time off to think about his life & future with boxing.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he does something totally different.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right. Let’s hear more of your expert analysis on how Woodley, loser of 18 straight rounds and holding records for least amount of strikes thrown in a fight, was gonna walk through this fight. Stick to the Tatum erotica threads fakkit :mjlol:
:mjlol: Says the cac who might have the worst record of fight predictions ever. Like I said, adults are talking. :camby:

:scust:70k posts and this klansman been on my dikk for a year now. I know you don't got shyt going on for yourself in life.

Daps
TBH, this fight really exposed Paul though. He was gassed by the 5th round against a guy that doesn't box. No knockout and split decision win.

I think Paul was even low key questioning himself after the fight. When dude asked him who he wanted next he changed the subject.