8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBH, this fight really exposed Paul though. He was gassed by the 5th round against a guy that doesn't box. No knockout and split decision win.

He's a disney actor and a youtuber what do you mean exposed lmao, shyt is embarrassing for anybody who's a professional athlete to lose to him nate robinson included

he ain't no different than blueface, matter of fact wack need to be working on that

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think Paul was even low key questioning himself after the fight. When dude asked him who he wanted next he changed the subject.

I dont blame him. He got worked and woodley

A.cant really box
B.seemed to be barely trying

If he gets in there with legit lions he getting ate and he know that. He rich, Id call it a "career" too if I was him lol.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’m going to disagree with you

Woodley is not a boxer. I have nothing against the man, i could care less what he did against other MMA fighters.

This fight to me isn’t on him because he’s not a boxer. I honestly think he probably won this considering because Paul LITERALLY was running around the ring like a hoe and clearly should’ve been called for a knockdown when he almost fell through the ropes.
you should care. woodley is a dude who literally cried out on the mat and made up an injury to get up out the ring. its been a mess for him in combat sports for years. even with a knockdown it doesn't change the outcome either.

wood beating himself is kinda the theme but people new to him don't want to believe it because he looks like he got all the tools :francis: dude is almost 40. he ain't fixing any of those problems this late in the game - and they carry over into every combat sport

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Jake could have easily lost and people would say why did he choose a dangerous puncher in Woodley, jakes footwork and able to fight off the back foot was impressive

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
you should care. woodley is a dude who literally cried out on the mat and made up an injury to get up out the ring. its been a mess for him in combat sports for years. even with a knockdown it doesn't change the outcome either.

wood beating himself is kinda the theme but people new to him don't want to believe it because he looks like he got all the tools :francis: dude is almost 40. he ain't fixing any of those problems this late in the game - and they carry over into every combat sport

I remember watching that fight with my ex and even she was disgusted how sad he went out. I had to yt Izzy knocking out Whittaker to wash the scust out our system :mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait just seen who Jake Paul is 4-0 against :why:.

A youtuber, basketball player, and two washed MMA fighters. That counts towards his professional record? :dahell:
To be fair, can you name the first four fighters in most guys professional careers??

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps

truthfully woodley over achieved in MMA.

no one was picking him to beat lawler, esp not by knock out.

He had barely beat Gastelum, and had lost to both Rory and Jake shields.

he has always been a head case

shyt wasn't he also a underdog vs Condit?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Says the cac who might have the worst record of fight predictions ever. Like I said, adults are talking. :camby:

IDK what you are even babbling about crakkker. Stop embarrassing yourself. Went from Woodley would destroy Paul to bu..bu…but Paul didn’t really hurt him :damn: Definition of a clown and the red shows it :mjlol: