8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
He's flatlined actual fighters multiple times. One of the most powerful punching WWs in MMA history. He should knock Jake Paul's lights out and make him reconsider his life decisions.
Breh just stop.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK what you are even babbling about crakkker. Stop embarrassing yourself. Went from Woodley would destroy Paul to bu..bu…but Paul didn’t really hurt him :damn: Definition of a clown and the red shows it :mjlol:
:scust: @ this Proud Boy still being on my dikk. I'm a clown yet I been living rent free in your cac head for a year now. 70k posts on the internet, all trash. Could never be black

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh just stop.
Woodley would have got him out of there easy if he threw hands. He didn't. He took the pay day and ran. Threw a handful of punches in the whole fight and still rocked that cac and got the only knockdown of the fight.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Woodley would have got him out of there easy if he threw hands. He didn't. He took the pay day and ran. Threw a handful of punches in the whole fight and still rocked that cac and got the only knockdown of the fight.
Jakes movement and counter punching didn’t let him land anything meaningful, very little success due to Jake skill set.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jakes movement and counter punching didn’t let him land anything meaningful, very little success due to Jake skill set.
Did you miss when he got knocked through the ropes and almost fell out of the ring?

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I didnt like the way mama Woodley was hugging Jake Pauls mom after the match, she didnt want to let that cac go...mama Woodley tried to kiss Pauls mother and the dirty cac slipped out of the way and didnt let her.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Did you miss when he got knocked through the ropes and almost fell out of the ring?
Ya, but one punch doesn’t win u a fight… that was on Jake not holding his hands up and being too close to the ropes.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

Woodley throwing 1-2 punches per minute is par for the course if you watched him in MMA. I remember there'd be rounds where he throws like 5 punches and lands 2 with the crowd booing.

Tyron landed the hardest punches and had the biggest moment by far but the same damn not throwing shyt that got him in problems in MMA happened here too :snoop:

He just cant box and not comfortable in it that why they chose him. He got an overhand right but no combinations, underused jab, cant lead and waits on counters all day.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Tyron didn't throw more because Jake earned his respect. When Tyron hurt him he started getting reckless and letting his hands go, but Jake hit him with some nasty counter shots and Woodley went back into his shell. That's respect. That's Paul showing he was the more seasoned boxer. Paul did get clipped but for the most part he was boxing circles around Woodley. He beat him with basic fundamentals.