8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
us black folks only have one last hero to take down the Paul brothers...

d24e6495-0c3e-4dab-b23c-8dbb5d45ec29-creed-ii-C2_01907_R2_rgb.jpg

:wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Only thing I can think is, he's got paid to throw it.

But a lot of people in here are saying, that's just how that nikka fights now.
dead ass i was happy as fukk just to see woodley looking confident after throwing with purpose for that brief moment in the middle rounds :mjcry: then he folded right back up and went back to his usual shyt of doing nothing

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
bruh wood simply is NOT a fighter anymore. that's the issue. he couldn't finish a lego set
I’m going to disagree with you

Woodley is not a boxer. I have nothing against the man, i could care less what he did against other MMA fighters.

This fight to me isn’t on him because he’s not a boxer. I honestly think he probably won this considering because Paul LITERALLY was running around the ring like a hoe and clearly should’ve been called for a knockdown when he almost fell through the ropes.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It's time for Jake vs masvidal. At least we know Jorge won't be afraid to let his hands go. I think Jorge would get him outta there :yeshrug:......tonight showed me Jake has good fundamentals. He's still a novice but he was able to adjust and win the fight counterpunching and moving on his feet. But I don't think he could last in a real give and take fight. He doesn't have the endurance or the durability. I still give him his props for getting in the ring. But he's gonna get hurt when he faces somebody with real hands.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
To be real, Jake has some ability. He’s definitely the better fighter out the two brothers. He doesn’t have a lot of natural talent in terms of athleticism, hand speed, quickness, etc; but, I’d say his boxing ability is a notch below a middling amateur, which puts him over a dude like Woodley who has essentially nil boxing ability as displayed tonight. With that being said. Jake is not good enough to win Golden Gloves or something like that with his current skill set. They’re going to have to keep fostering contentious relationships with random people from sports and entertainment to keep the Jake Paul show going. If he fights anyone his size with even middling skill - it’s a wrap.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Im just shocked. I have never seen someone stalk someone 8 rounds and not let them thangs go :dwillhuh:

Whats the point :mindblown:

Jake is trash too lowkey. Taller fighter throwing that bullshyt leaning jab all fight. 3 years training with pros? :scust:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up, cac. :camby:

Adults are talking.

You right. Let’s hear more of your expert analysis on how Woodley, loser of 18 straight rounds and holding records for least amount of strikes thrown in a fight, was gonna walk through this fight. Stick to the Tatum erotica threads fakkit :mjlol:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It's time for Jake vs masvidal. At least we know Jorge won't be afraid to let his hands go. I think Jorge would get him outta there :yeshrug:......tonight showed me Jake has good fundamentals. He's still a novice but he was able to adjust and win the fight counterpunching and moving on his feet. But I don't think he could last in a real give and take fight. He doesn't have the endurance or the durability. I still give him his props for getting in the ring. But he's gonna get hurt when he faces somebody with real hands.
Dana won’t allow that fight