8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this remind me of that show bully beatdown, where the mma fighters would fight the bullies, and some episodes the bullys would survive and they couldn't finish them

Jake Paul might as well fight Mcgregor next

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:umad: This cac @The G.O.D II still on my dikk. It's no surprise this racist klan member is rooting for Jake Paul. :scust:

I know you can’t neg back because you are a shyt tier poster, but damn at least post something good if you going to tag me after them. Damn you are lame af ::hhh:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
This fool really bout to tattoo another man on his body for another fight that he admittedly coulda finished off tonight. I'm speechless

tenor.gif

Daps
Paul didn't do shyt. You said he was gonna light up Woodley. He didn't. He landed almost nothing significant. He threw more punches than Woodley at like a 20:1 ratio, yet the only time anyone was rocked in this fight, it was Jake. Like I said, get off this cac's dikk. He's not even close to a real fighter. :scust:

You chose the fighter who lost. You can bytch and cry about it. You wrong :lolbron:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you can’t neg back because you are a shyt tier poster, but damn at least post something good if you going to tag me after them. Damn you are lame af ::hhh:
Shut the fukk up, cac. :camby:

Adults are talking.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This fool really bout to tattoo another man on his body for another fight that he admittedly coulda finished off tonight. I'm speechless

tenor.gif
Only thing I can think is, he's got paid to throw it.

But a lot of people in here are saying, that's just how that nikka fights now.

• Dap
Reactions: AJD