FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Either you're lying on purpose or you're retarded thinking I spoke on the OPs cousin who died and not the OP.
Speaking on a nikka you dont know to the one grieving him :russ:

Listen man, you came sideways at a nikka in grieving I aint arguing with you. You grown you know what you did. I aint gotta spell it out for you.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Low Quality Posting
trump is gonna bodybag biden so hard in the presidential debates its not even gonna be funny.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I’m sorry to hear that breh, I lost my grandma last week— it’s been a fukked up year, a lot of lives lost unnecessarily. Never would have imagined this would be life in 2020. It’s frightening painful times for many. May your cousin Rest In Peace, prayers to you and your fam.

Prayers to you and your fam. Take some tim e and grieve.

My cousin was diagnosed too, I hope she pulls thru

my hommie lost his mom and grandmother to it last week

sorry for ur loss OP, losing a family members to covid is worse than anything, I can't imagine the anger and pain your family going thru.

You can PM me and I can share some things that have worked for some of my patients I see in this trial.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
trump is gonna bodybag biden so hard in the presidential debates its not even gonna be funny.

you CACs are really scums. You come here playing with words just to shyt on OP dead family in a grieving thread.

If you lived close to me, I would see you now and probabaly choke ya ass.

I m gonna report you too