UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Anyone in this thr or just reading this, please be safe and if you have a family member or whoever going through this, be strong and I'm praying for you. I'm not a religious man but this has me praying

Stop praying and take some actions to actually help them strengthen their immune system, all the info is out there but I guess yall have to wait for some dusty old cac to pop up on CNN and tell you to do it for yall to actually take heed.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I dont care what you are. Thats some fakkit azz energy coming into this thread telling a nikka with dead kin how his family should feel.

I don't speak on feelings you bytch. I speak on actions. Taking a family death and using it for political outreach is disgraceful action.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Stop praying and take some actions to actually help them strengthen their immune system, all the info is out there but I guess yall have to wait for some dusty old cac to pop up on CNN and tell you to do it for yall to actually take heed.
Bruh what did I do to you? :dwillhuh:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
First off my condolences.

We are majority of coronavirus victims in the US but only make up 13% of the population. That is why shyt reopening, cacs that control this country don't give a fukk about us, Katrina all over again.

Anyone who spouts that it's just a flu bullshyt or end the lockdown is an agent and should have their account bushed.

I don't give a fukk if the economy goes to shyt and we go to the dark ages, I'm not supporting black genocide.
I don't buy that we are the majority of the victims, that is fake propaganda. These cacs dying mire then anybody and they not ruling their deaths covid related. Notice all the reports of dead cacs in the news but thry not listing a cause of death. They just saying "suddenly passed away"

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I agree Trump failed at doing the number one thing a president is supposed to do which is protect the American people. I hate to say this he will likely still win alot of people do not believe in Biden for obvious reason along with the electoral college only a few states really matter in these elections. Rip to your cousin.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don't buy that we are the majority of the victims, that is fake propaganda. These cacs dying mire then anybody and they not ruling their deaths covid related. Notice all the reports of dead cacs in the news but thry not listing a cause of death. They just saying "suddenly passed away"
If cacs was dying at large rates we wouldn't be going back so quickly.

As far as the OP rip to your cousin fam

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sorry for your loss......more people died from this than Vietnam in only 2 months. TLR shows both the best, and worst, from humanity at times, and the negative tone I hear from these crabs-in-a-barrel posters makes me wanna become a Mod, just to ban those people that refuse to show respect for the fallen.