Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Op intentionally made it a political thread

I know but it doesn't mean we have to engage that portion of the statement.

All I'm saying :hubie:

Last thing on my mind would be to bring up politics-

RIP and I'll leave it at that :hubie:

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Bruh what did I do to you? :dwillhuh:

You're missing the point, there's no need for a higher power to answer your prayers when its already giving you everything you need to protect yourself and your loved ones if you actually make an effort to do so.
Tired of all these "woe is me" scenarios around this virus. People are putting more effort into watching live battles on IG than maintaining their health smh.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
Sorry for your loss......more people died from this than Vietnam in only 2 months. TLR shows both the best, and worst, from humanity at times, and the negative tone I hear from these crabs-in-a-barrel posters makes me wanna become a Mod, just to ban those people that refuse to show respect for the fallen.

There’s nothing you could say or do to put them through the hells that their own minds do.

The work is already done.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
You're missing the point, there's no need for a higher power to answer your prayers when its already giving you everything you need to protect yourself and your loved ones if you actually make an effort to do so.
Tired of all these "woe is me" scenarios around this virus. People are putting more effort into watching live battles on IG than maintaining their health smh.
My brother I agree with everything you said... I even said I'm not a religious man, I was just praying for the people that post here that's it:yeshrug:

I'm maintaining my health

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry my brother..May God give him the best place in paradise. Stay in close touch with your loved ones. I'll pray for him tonight.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I lost my great grandmother, a coworker, and a few distant relatives. As much as we all hate trump, no one knew shyt about this virus n how deadly it was. Even till this day, these health advisors all have different opinions and everyone still sound clueless

At the end of day, we need to look at the source of this shyt not how trump reacted. What the fukk is up with that superlab in wuhan????? That was right down the block from these wet markets where it "originated" from? Idc whos president next, we need to zero in on what china is fukking hiding

Daps

Healthy people in the best shape of their lives, those who adhered to the same regimens you advise us to partake in, have fallen to this virus. It is an unpredictably lethal enemy that can only be outwitted by washing your hands after touching a possibly contaminated surface, avoiding contact with your face, and keeping a safe distance when around other people besides those you live with - and even these steps don't guarantee your safety. Once it has taken hold of you, all bets are off. :francis:

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Healthy people in the best shape of their lives, those who adhered to the same regimens you advise us to partake in, have fallen to this virus. It is an unpredictably lethal enemy that can only be outwitted by washing your hands after touching a possibly contaminated surface, avoiding contact with your face, and keeping a safe distance when around other people besides those you live with - and even these steps don't guarantee your safety. Once it has taken hold of you, all bets are off. :francis:

Show me one cause I haven't seen one story about any person who does these things regularly getting sick from it, you can be in shape and not be healthy inside.