Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm sorry man.....damn.
wHxcV1l.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If cacs was dying at large rates we wouldn't be going back so quickly.

As far as the OP rip to your cousin fam

I don't know why you all act as if the majority of black people are just sitting at home safely. We make up a large proportion of "essential workers" out here everyday facing the virus head on. Many white people don't even care about those news stories saying we are disproportionately affected, and many others don't even believe the data and just look at it as liberal race baiting. They are seeing Capitalism crumbling around them and since that is their only known method of survival they will die for it, ironically. The Governors are looking at the financial aspect of it; no sales tax revenue, dwindling unemployment money, and no forthcoming Federal bailout leaves them with no choice.

The racial conspiracy you're looking for is at the hospitals.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Condolences for your loss king.

Stay blessed up

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Look yall. I'm feeling grief fighting tears but I'm thinking straight. All these deaths from this virus can be traced directly back to the White House.

We have to vote this year. All of us. We need to support Biden. Trump is literally killing us. What he's doing is literally killing our family and friends.

This is not a joke. It's not a game. What he's doing in the White House is destroying us.

I dont care about any allegations against Biden. I don't care about any gaffes. If he was full on senile, he's better than Trump. I would trust a senile Joe Biden over Donald Trump.

There's always viruses, always. But up till now we always had a leader in the White House that did what they were supposed to do to keep us from facing a pandemic like this.

We've never faced anything like this.

I have never faced anything like this.

I'm asking all of you to remember stories like my family when people come to you and try to tell you dont vote, or try to tell you not to vote for Biden.

I'm black and yes I care about the black agenda. But right now what I care about is the lives of my family. That's all I care about in this moment.
I been saying he's a murderer. The reason why whites aren't attacking him like they should is because deep down, he's one of them. They can't go all in on a white man regardless of party. Biden isn't perfect but damnit, Trump gotta go, he can't handle major events.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I lost my great grandmother, a coworker, and a few distant relatives. As much as we all hate trump, no one knew shyt about this virus n how deadly it was. Even till this day, these health advisors all have different opinions and everyone still sound clueless

At the end of day, we need to look at the source of this shyt not how trump reacted. What the fukk is up with that superlab in wuhan????? That was right down the block from these wet markets where it "originated" from? Idc whos president next, we need to zero in on what china is fukking hiding
Naw, Trump knew, he got the damn reports and he got contacts on the ground in China. Just because nikkas didn't know don't mean Trump's white house didn't know.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I been saying he's a murderer. The reason why whites aren't attacking him like they should is because deep down, he's one of them. They can't go all in on a white man regardless of party. Biden isn't perfect but damnit, Trump gotta go, he can't handle major events.
:gucci: You might wanna tune into MSNBC, CNN, or log into Twitter.