God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
RIP to your cousin. Blessings to you and your family at this time breh :mjcry:

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
There's a good chance that his relative would be alive if there was a better effort to detect, prevent, and handle the coronavirus from the federal govt.
He can't get his family back, but he can make an effort to do something that prevents more Americans being put at risk and dying.

We don't know how long this will last or what the long term health,social ,or economic effects will be. Based on what we've seen so far, do you feel confident with the current administration staying in power?

He would also be alive if the media actually gave out helpful info like telling people to get sunlight to produce Vitamin D, or drink teas consisting of things like elderberry, ginger turmeric etc. And daily multivitamins and herbs like irish moss or even colloidal silver instead of telling people to just sit at home in exile making their immune system weaker while waiting for a miracle vaccine.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Anyone in this or just reading this, please be safe and if you have a family member or whoever going through this, be strong and I'm praying for you. I'm not a religious man but this has me praying