Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RIP to your cousin, but Trump didn’t create this virus. It was here before anyone knew.

You're right he didn't create it but he damn sure created a shyt storm by not reacting early. He was forewarned of what was to come. He chose to sit on information that affects millions of people.

• Despite Mr. Trump’s denial weeks later, he was told at the time about a Jan. 29 memo produced by his trade adviser, Peter Navarro, laying out in striking detail the potential risks of a coronavirus pandemic: as many as half a millions deaths and trillions of dollars in economic losses.

• The health and human services secretary, Alex M. Azar II, directly warned Mr. Trump of the possibility of a pandemic during a call on Jan. 30, the second warning he delivered to the president about the virus in two weeks. The president, who was on Air Force One while traveling for appearances in the Midwest, responded that Mr. Azar was being alarmist.

• Mr. Azar publicly announced in February that the government was establishing a “surveillance” system in five American cities to measure the spread of the virus and enable experts to project the next hot spots. It was delayed for weeks. The slow start of that plan, on top of the well-documented failures to develop the nation’s testing capacity, left administration officials with almost no insight into how rapidly the virus was spreading. “We were flying the plane with no instruments,” one official said.

• By the third week in February, the administration’s top public health experts concluded they should recommend to Mr. Trump a new approach that would include warning the American people of the risks and urging steps like social distancing and staying home from work. But the White House focused instead on messaging and crucial additional weeks went by before their views were reluctantly accepted by the president — time when the virus spread largely unimpeded.
When Mr. Trump finally agreed in mid-March to recommend social distancing across the country, effectively bringing much of the economy to a halt, he seemed shellshocked and deflated to some of his closest associates. One described him as “subdued” and “baffled” by how the crisis had played out. An economy that he had wagered his re-election on was suddenly in shambles.

The New York Times has documents that show Trump butchered the COVID-19 response worse than anyone knew

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Look yall. I'm feeling grief fighting tears but I'm thinking straight. All these deaths from this virus can be traced directly back to the White House.

We have to vote this year. All of us. We need to support Biden. Trump is literally killing us. What he's doing is literally killing our family and friends.

Bro, don't do this.

fukk these politics.

Grieve your cousin and loved one.

My condoloences.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Look yall. I'm feeling grief fighting tears but I'm thinking straight. All these deaths from this virus can be traced directly back to the White House.

We have to vote this year. All of us. We need to support Biden. Trump is literally killing us. What he's doing is literally killing our family and friends.

This is not a joke. It's not a game. What he's doing in the White House is destroying us.

I dont care about any allegations against Biden. I don't care about any gaffes. If he was full on senile, he's better than Trump. I would trust a senile Joe Biden over Donald Trump.

your cousin would be ashamed of you trying to flip their death into some political vote shaming bullshyt.