77% black births to single moms, 49% for Hispanic immigrants

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
fukk are you tryna say?...

Nah but Hispanic men have an unhealthy obession with maintaining a nuclear family.

Like they dont let their wives leave and shyt.

These men stay there because they dont wanna be seen as failures and women are afraid. Its a fukking shame.

In other words that statistic is true but its horseshyt as well.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
exdc5-6usuxgyzo34ru8aa8vy_layout.jpg

If African immigrants can have a low OOW birth rates so can we.

We have to do better than this.

they have a different culture..... thats why its so low

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I feel like children born to non citizens shouldn't be granted citizenship unless one of the parents is American.
:francis:

These kids grow up and demand their parents be catered to.

As for the black out of wedlock births, this study doesn't take into account the societal change in opinion on marriage.
:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That's not necessarily a bad thing. Just because a child is "illegitimate," or born out of wedlock doesn't mean that the father isn't handling his parental responsibilities.

The focus should be on black men who serially impregnate women while abandoning their duties as a father.
Why should the focus be exclusively on black men when a smaller percentage of black men are having kids oow?

Daps
The welfare and child support system was designed in the 1960s to dismantle
the two-parent family based, Negro community that successfully challenged and
defeated Jim Crow segregation.

The government created programs to encourage single-mother headed families that
would be dependent on the "system," rather than fight against it.

In wars, the enemy seeks to kills the men in the village, and then take over the women and children
in order to seize control.

Meanwhile, the white power elites, the Asian business holders, still organize their wealth
around the two-parents-heading-the-family model.

Repped. I been saying this for WEEKS and nikkas still want to make excuses on why they are supporting this dumb ass baby momma system and wonder why we still getting our caps peeled by police and filling up the prison industrial complex.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I guess my kids are illegitimate, impoverished, me and my Misses can't build wealth and blah blah blah.

I got 10 friends who all had kids with their girlfriend (which means they count toward this stat) which they all ended up marrying them and have been together for 5 to 15 yrs so far. I've been with mine going on 5yrs and we had a wedding date and have lived together for 3yrs.

If I learned nothing else from my Ex girlfriend...i learned this... A power of attorney is a powerful document. I had POA over everything she owned (and visa versa)...we were beneficiaries on life insurance policies .. had joint savings accounts and etc.

I say that to say...married or not you can build ... just like married or not you can flounder and full up.

I'd like to see the numbers on divorces and the parents who kids are estranged from them or the relationships are damaged.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The focus should be on black men who serially impregnate women while abandoning their duties as a fathe
You said this.
Black women need to take responsibility too.
You say that as an after thought tho.

What about the fact that more than half of black men don't even have kids while 67% of black women do. What about that fact that only 9% of black men have multiple baby mothers and arent in their kids life, while 1/3 of black women have multiple baby daddies.

It's a small percentage of black men that's not taking care of their kids, but theres a quite large percentage of woman who are seeking those men.

Maybe the focus should be on educating women to choose better men.

Daps
You said this.
You say that as an after thought tho.

What about the fact that more than half of black men don't even have kids while 67% of black women do. What about that fact that only 9% of black men have multiple baby mothers and arent in their kids life, while 1/3 of black women have multiple baby daddies.

It's a small percentage of black men that's not taking care of their kids, but theres a quite large percentage of woman who are seeking those men.

Maybe the focus should be on educating women to choose better men.

Where did you hear that more than half of black men don't have kids?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
What he said was true though. In the past, marriage was essentially a business contract. It has only recently become about love and compatibility. Why do you think arranged marriages were a thing?

Yep.
Over the last 100-150 years marriage became about love.

Once this shyt all finally goes.. I expect marriage to go right back to what it was in the past.