Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
The welfare and child support system was designed in the 1960s to dismantle
the two-parent family based, Negro community that successfully challenged and
defeated Jim Crow segregation.

The government created programs to encourage single-mother headed families that
would be dependent on the "system," rather than fight against it.

In wars, the enemy seeks to kills the men in the village, and then take over the women and children
in order to seize control.

Meanwhile, the white power elites, the Asian business holders, still organize their wealth
around the two-parents-heading-the-family model.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ask yourself these questions and see if the answers are readily available to identify the agenda.

1.) 77% of how many blk children? Birthrates have decreased dramatically.
2.) How many blk men and women have children OOW or are single mothers or fathers?

I'm tired of people acting like the majority of blk people are running around bussin nuts all Willy nilly.
Im also tired of us being manipulated by stats w/o digging deeper.
Them: Majority of blk kids being born OOW:merchant:

Black people: ALL DEEZ bytchES NEED TO STOP LIVIN OFF WELFARE AND HAVIN DEEZ ILLEGITIMATE KIDS!:damn:

Me: How many children are actually being born? And how many blk people are engaging in this behavior? Because we can't account for a minority fukkin and making babies. :jbhmm:

Them:....The majority of blk kids born OOW.:manny:

Me::wtb:

Bottom line is there aren't that many blk children born period and the ones that are born are born a minority of blk men and women fukkin irresponsibly. Solutions: married couples need to have more kids, blks need to take relationships more seriously.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't like the classification of illegimate child because the parents aren't married. Plenty of black fathers be in the picture whether they on good terms with they baby mom or not. It just feels like a BS stat to demonize black people, in particular black women for not living up to a Christian standard.
//thread

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:Thinkingsmilie_1:Why aren't the studies done where whites are leading in negative behavior ever front page news, like drug overdoses and molestations? And I could of sworn just a couple of years back white people were at close to 50% out of wedlock births, now they're at 30:mjlol:.
it makes sense. I remember reading a study that showed millennials were having less sex now than they were even 15 years ago. White birth rates have been going down.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
We marry our PAWGs though

:mjlol:

That's because white women require getting married eventually if you still want to fukk with them and they will give you an ultimatum. Black women seem to be ok with dudes running up in them with no commitment.

Don't have standards brehettes :mjlol:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a difference between unmarried and an absentee father. Being unmarried does not mean you are single. Also, @ezrathegreat makes a great point, and I have asked this for years, why aren't there ever negative statistics about white people/society. They are currently loosing a battle to the opioid epidemic, increasing suicide rates, negative birthrates ect., yet those stories are damn near hidden.

@Raptor is looking funny in the light. :patrice:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I will say this although it goes against the core and common beliefs of the majority of Coli members.

Do NOT have children out of wedlock!

PERIOD.

Regardless of race or nationality.

The easiest way to destroy your life as well as the life of another human (child), is to have a baby out of wedlock.

Marriage is the business of committment. If you cannot commit to the dedication of time and resources to a woman and offspring

you have no business having a kid. PERIOD.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Today alot brothers are just cowards who don't want to take on the responsibility building a family. IMO, If you have unprotected sex with a woman, get her pregnant, and don't marry her... you are the epitome of a bytch ass ngga

funny people think a chick will automatically say yes to a marriage proposal.

so she says no, then what?

cactistics don't account for that

:sas2:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of bullshyt apologist "b-b-but"s in this thread is disheartening. :scust:

Brehs never wanna have tough conversations...just kick the can down the road.

It's crazy that so many in our community don't understand the purpose of marriage as it pertains to child-rearing. If your argument is "So? It doesn't mean the dad's not involved", just have a seat. :snoop: