77% black births to single moms, 49% for Hispanic immigrants

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
That's not necessarily a bad thing. Just because a child is "illegitimate," or born out of wedlock doesn't mean that the father isn't handling his parental responsibilities.

The focus should be on black men who serially impregnate women while abandoning their duties as a father.

And once we focus on him, then what?.... have him pay child support?... have him get married to all 4 women he knocked up?.....

This is what you get when you focus on just black men:

Your little plan isnt going to work breh... its been done... now we have a nearly 80% oow birth rate................ want to know where to direct that "focus"?..... Answer this...... who controls the gateway to intercourse?..... hint, it isnt the man

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Just because a couple isn't married doesn't mean that the kid is going to be a fukk up. Cohabiting is fine as long as the kid is loved.

Edit: I'm happy this article was called out for it's BS.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't like the classification of illegimate child because the parents aren't married. Plenty of black fathers be in the picture whether they on good terms with they baby mom or not. It just feels like a BS stat to demonize black people, in particular black women for not living up to a Christian standard.

Yup..
Most young Black couples raising their kids from my experience are either not married or together, but dudes be pulling their weight and fighting for their kids.
Marriage is not a cultural practice many of us hold dear.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't like the classification of illegimate child because the parents aren't married. Plenty of black fathers be in the picture whether they on good terms with they baby mom or not. It just feels like a BS stat to demonize black people, in particular black women for not living up to a Christian standard.

Yup..
Most young Black couples raising their kids from my experience are either not married or together, but dudes be pulling their weight and fighting for their kids.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Yup..

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Center for Immigration Studies? Washington Examiner? Really, OP?

It's not the study. It's the article the OP is quoting.

Here's a link to the pdf without the bullshyt editorializing:

ftp://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/Health_Statistics/NCHS/Dataset_Documentation/DVS/natality/UserGuide2015.pdf

wrt to CIS:

From the SPLC

So OP is disseminating alt right propaganda then.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
None of y'all GMB, smash and dash, marriage is for suckers negros better act shocked, upset, or like you give a fukk about building a better Black community.

:stopitslime:
Sweetie pie, the stats were skewed and op is a cac.
It's a lie.
I was gonna call you a stupid bytch but I remember who my mama is.
Read through the thread first before responding. Childish outbursts are unladylike.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Sweetie pie, the stats were skewed and op is a cac.
It's a lie.
I was gonna call you a stupid bytch but I remember who my mama is.
Read through the thread first before responding. Childish outbursts are unladylike.
post-59851-idi-amin-laughing-gif-imgur-3xRZ.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
Center for Immigration Studies? Washington Examiner? Really, OP?

It's not the study. It's the article the OP is quoting.

Here's a link to the pdf without the bullshyt editorializing:

ftp://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/Health_Statistics/NCHS/Dataset_Documentation/DVS/natality/UserGuide2015.pdf

wrt to CIS:

From the SPLC

No mention of "immigrants" anywhere in the actual report, and the black number is, of course, lower.

:mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Still not painting the actual picture. The number of blk babies being born period is low. The only thing this stat shows is that poorer single demographics are having babies more than other blk women or those in relationships. Majority of blk chicks and blk men are still single and childless or do not have even close to as many children in marriage.
A fraction of blk women are baby boomers to the majority of children in our race with multiple baby daddies.
The only way to improve this stat would be if blk married couples had more babies or if these single parents got married.