76ers want new arena in Center City, Philadelphia

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Center City about to be a whole clusterfukk and gentrification is about to go Super Saiyan in the surrounding areas

Breh I seen the writing on the wall where they got rid of the only hospital worth a damn and just left that bytch abandoned. If yall thought Philly was wild lately, whoooooo boy shyt is about to be on demon overtime.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Breh I seen the writing on the wall where they got rid of the only hospital worth a damn and just left that bytch abandoned. If yall thought Philly was wild lately, whoooooo boy shyt is about to be on demon overtime.

The same one the building owner wanted a million a month for to reopen it when covid started?

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Did the Gallery mall ever bounce back? Last time I went there it was a tomb, and they said they were doing renovations.
I remember being kids going to one of the music stores and they wouldn't let us buy the Doggystyle tape because we were underage :heh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The same one the building owner wanted a million a month for to reopen it when covid started?
Holy shyt, that's news to me :picard:
Did the Gallery mall ever bounce back? Last time I went there it was a tomb, and they said they were doing renovations.
I remember being kids going to one of the music stores and they wouldn't let us buy the Doggystyle tape because we were underage :heh:
Man, I miss The Gallery:mjcry:. Just chilling, throwing pennies in the fountain, taking my bytches there to people watch because we were so broke, and copping albums from FYE:banderas:.

I wanna go back brehs:wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
They renovated it a few years ago and renamed it Fashion District Mall

I miss the old Gallery

TheGhost215

DoItLuhLikeIGiveFlyinFukk
Daps
Reppin
S.P.
The convenience factor of being able to hop off 95 and be at the stadium then leave the game, go a couple blocks and stay at my ppls crib makes me hate this

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Being built in 2031 :patrice: Usually a project is announced 2-4 years before ground is broken. Nine years though:hhh:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
So apparently they announced this shyt before notifying the city of their plans
:dead:

This shyt is not going to happpen
Infrastructure nightmare

Unless they're expecting major SEPTA renovations in the next ten years, the public transportation stuff is whatever. Its a small percentage of people that take transit to the arenas.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always liked Philly. Gotta head back down there.