7 yr old saying he is gay?

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
denzel-face-palm_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

This is truly disturbing I bet this kid probably got standuskyed by a family member or a family friend. shyt like that scrambles the brain and starts many on a path to faggorty. These parents promote this disgusting lifestyle, so of course he’s gonna think being a faq is fine. Nowadays it’s cool to be a faq or bulldike. Society is in the gutter anyway I gave up on people years ago.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
shyt, i was 5 years old and in kindergarten when i realized that i liked females.
other males where homies or competition. chicks where a strange creature that i wanted to touch.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
:beli:

So a non-religious person makes threads and constantly talks about atheists and "demons" in a negative manner and constantly defended islam? Supporting Woman circumcision? :usure:

Let alone someone who is completely anti-science. You're lucky I can't find some of your dumber posts, unfortunately you rarely posted about anything science related unless you wanted to criticize its authenticity.

:pachaha: maybe if you stopped assuming you wouldnt keep making demonic assumptions friend :manny:

i post about what i want when i want to though so that comment is off topic and irrelevant :king:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
There are also studies saying that some people are born to be pedophiles. I guess humans can’t fight their instincts.

:wow: no pity for the kid fukkers but i cant see why anyone would want to be either gay or attracted to children or anything but what our society considers normal. Look at this thread, we got people thinking you can actually exercise or beat the gay out of someone

:what:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
First up big up to op bringing a real debate in a while. Sec I see somebody trying to sneak that people are born gay bullshyt in this discussion GTOH with that nonsense. Back to subject. I think its really a cry for publicity from the parents. There is no way a 7 year old has the conviction that he is gay. Can anybody here seriously say they knew themselves at 7 when most ya nikkas here don't know yaselves right now?. Lil niggga might have been confused on.what sexuality is and with the right parenting and guidan e would have been led the right path. So now it comes down to the real crime. Bad parenting. The parents are taking a cop out instead of facing the reality of raising their child. I think they more interested in attai.ing fame of lil nikka than raising and guiding their child. This an example where a dual parent household goes wrong.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I'm not talking hominids, I'm talking about animals like housepets, farm animals, etc.

i honestly cant say i have much experience reading up on this shyt

mostly because it creeps me the fukk out, i cant even register the concept of looking at a dog on some :youngsabo: shyt.