7 yr old saying he is gay?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a lot of evidence suggesting that sexual orientation (even towards children) is something that you are born with. For the ppl from the "sexuality isn't something you're born with" crowd...present scientific evidence please. Y'all always seem to refute the scientific evidence suggesting "gay" is something you're born with, but never offer any evidence to back up your arguments.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Couple things wrong with this story.

Number one - Nobody is born gay.

Number two - He's seven. Nobody that young has a strong attraction to anybody. I didnt care about girls when I was seven, I cared about Pokemon.

Number three - He's not gay until he indulges in homosexual activity.

Number four - His parents lost.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
There is a lot of evidence suggesting that sexual orientation (even towards children) is something that you are born with. For the ppl from the "sexuality isn't something you're born with" crowd...present scientific evidence please. Y'all always seem to refute the scientific evidence suggesting "gay" is something you're born with, but never offer any evidence to back up your arguments.

Feminist Pigs: No One is Born Gay (or Straight): Here are 5 Reasons Why
http://www.pureintimacy.org/piArticles/A000000416.cfm

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
With some kids you can just tell. There's this guy that lives down the street. I was maybe 14 or 15 when he & his fam moved in. Had a little boy 'n girl. Both 6 and 9 respectively. Me and the old man would shoot ball with his kids, but his son would run away from the ball squealing like a 13 year old white female who had just been touched by Justin Bieber. I knew it then, but had doubts because he was just 6. But it's gotten progressively worse. Even his sister looks at him like :beli: when he starts twisting and shrieking. It really hurts his pops because he loves sports, working out, ext. We were shooting a while back before I went off to college & the saddness in his eyes watching his son tip toe around while the other boys played ball looking over in complete disbelief with the :what: was crazy. His pops eventually got tired of it and launched a football at him like :damn:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
With some kids you can just tell. There's this guy that lives down the street. I was maybe 14 or 15 when he & his fam moved in. Had a little boy 'n girl. Both 6 and 9 respectively. Me and the old man would shoot ball with his kids, but his son would run away from the ball squealing like a 13 year old white female who had just been touched by Justin Bieber. I knew it then, but had doubts because he was just 6. But it's gotten progressively worse. Even his sister looks at him like :beli: when he starts twisting and shrieking. It really hurts his pops because he loves sports, working out, ext. We were shooting a while back before I went off to college & the saddness in his eyes watching his son tip toe around while the other boys played ball looking over in complete disbelief with the :what: was crazy. His pops eventually got tired of it and launched a football at him like :damn:
word, that was the same situation with my homeys brother. Dude was feminine as fukk at an early age, everyone suspected but of course no one said anything, you dont want the kid to develop some mental problems and identity issues. His parents were good and his brother was straight, some people are just gay :yeshrug:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
word, that was the same situation with my homeys brother. Dude was feminine as fukk at an early age, everyone suspected but of course no one said anything, you dont want the kid to develop some mental problems and identity issues. His parents were good and his brother was straight, some people are just gay :yeshrug:

Yeah. Don't really want to give them any angst over it. They'll catch enough of it when they get older Knew of one kid who dressed as the pink power ranger during halloween, and would twist and attempt to pop ( :snoop: ) . Everyone knew he was gay, and sure enough when he got to HS, he was flaming. I used to think that people being born gay was a myth, but after witnessing so many kids who seem to have it instilled in them since adolescence, I realize that it doesn't appear to be a choice. The best thing a parent can do is support their child, but god knows if I ever have a gay son I'd be an emotional wreck for awhile.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
You posted anecdotal evidence breh. I asked for science.

The second link actually gives specific scientific based evidence to counter what you're saying, you'd know that if you'd actually bothered to read it.

From the 1991 Hypothalamus (Brain) Study, Simon LeVay, who self-identifies as gay, said: "It's important to stress what I didn't find. I did not prove that homosexuality is genetic, or find a genetic cause for being gay. I didn't show that gay men are born that way, the most common mistake people make in interpreting my work. Nor did I locate a gay center in the brain."2

And from the 1991 Twins Study, Richard Pillard – also a gay man – admits: "Although male and female homosexuality appear to be at least somewhat heritable, environment must also be of considerable importance in their origins." 3

And from the 1993 X Chromosome Study, Dean Hamer – also a gay man – said: "…environmental factors play a role. There is not a single master gene that makes people gay…I don’t think we will ever be able to predict who will be gay."4

And from the 2005 Fruit Fly Study, Barry dikkson, the lead researcher, admitted that the understanding of how innate behaviors are genetically determined is "rudimentary at best." He also admitted that the male-male courtship behaviors they observed probably involved "environmental and social stimuli" and that the female-female courtship behavior was abnormal – missing some key steps.5

And what about the 2005 male and 2006 female pheromone studies from Sweden that gay activists claimed were more evidence of a biological basis to homosexuality? (Pheromones are chemicals that can be smelled and are known to influence animal behavior. However, their role in humans is unknown.) Here, it is significant that Ivanka Savic, the lead researcher, said that the 2005 study had nothing to do with proving homosexuality to be biological. And regarding the 2006 study, she said "it is very important to make clear that the study has no implications for possible dynamics in sexual orientation."6

More recently, Dr. Francis Collins, head of the Human Genome Project, summed up the research on homosexuality saying that "sexual orientation is genetically influenced but not hardwired by DNA, and that whatever genes are involved represent predispositions, not predeterminations" (italics added).7

As a comparison, Collins indicates that the potential genetic component for homosexuality is much less than the genetic contribution that has been found for common personality traits such as general cognitive ability, extroversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness, neuroticism, openness, aggression and traditionalism.8

Again, there is no accredited scientific evidence proving that there is a "gay gene", or that homosexuality is genetic.