7 yr old saying he is gay?

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
What was the point of putting it out there like that?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
1st he's not homosexual until he indulges
in homosexual activity.
the little boy is just feminine.

his mama aint shyt..like derek bishops
verdj6.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
These ones obviously are
That kid is obviously a flaming fukking homo, his parents are just trying to accept him for who he is, because its their child and they want him to be happy. Violence doesn't cause someone to change their sexuality.

My homey had a little brother who was like 8 and was obviously gay, sexuality develops at an early age

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
That kid is obviously a flaming fukking homo, his parents are just trying to accept him for who he is, because its their child and they want him to be happy. Violence doesn't cause someone to change their sexuality.

My homey had a little brother who was like 8 and was obviously gay, sexuality develops at an early age

fam hes 8 years old..he cant even bust a nut yet..

On one occasion after an "I'm gay" announcement, I watched my husband reach out to ruffle our son's hair. "I know, buddy," my husband said to him. "And you're awesome, too." That's how we're handling it. We want him to know we hear him, and that he's wonderful. It feels like the right thing to do, and that's all we have to go by. We don't have any other examples.

zmqoo.png

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
lol this lil dude sayin "I'm gay" whenever he hears it.

I'd kick my kids ass he did that in public.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I definitely knew I liked girls in 3rd grade, even if I didn't know the specifics of sex, sexuality and reproduction yet. There was also a kid in my age who, looking back, was acting very gay even then, and sure enough, he turned out to be a pretty stereotypical homosexual. He used to do shyt like try and wear his mom's jewelry and hats and liked toys and games that were made for girls. It seems to me like it's definitely possible to be sure you're gay at that age, if you're aware of the concept.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps

A 7 year old kid is stupid as shyt compared to an adult. They dont know what gay is. Whether they are or arent at that age isnt relevent. They dont understand it enough to know. If you read the article youd see that the parents are friends with many gay couples and the mom writes articles soley about pro gay topics. The dumb kid is just emulating what he sees and hears from his parents and their friends. Its no different than any other 7 yr old kid saying he likes the same sports teams as his parents or family or friends. They dont know shyt about anything so they mimic what those they look up to do and say.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking back in hindsight, everybody i know that is gay were obviously gay at a very young age, yes, some as young as 7.