7 yr old saying he is gay?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk about this? So that lil dude knows that he likes dikk already?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
every man had girlfriends in 3rd grade..

I played with p*ssy when I was 7 years old..

it took me till I was 15 to know what p*ssy really was and that Id be willing to do 99 percent of things on earth to get it :russ:

word, but the fact remains that you knew what you liked. even if you didn't fully understand it. some people are just gay. thats just the way it is. if straight parents never breeded gay kids then there would've never been gay people.

the kid looks intelligent and well off, which means his parents are probably intelligent. you're telling me two heterosexual parents knowingly raised their child to be a homosexual? :childplease: (this isn't necessarily to you, just those who have those views in this thread)

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im not even sure I knew what being gay meant when I was 7. I just knew I liked football,basketball, and girls :yeshrug: Maybe this lil kid means hes gay as in being happy. Ill give the lil nikka the benefit of the doubt :birdman: before i throw him and his parents in the bushes

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Im not even sure I knew what being gay meant when I was 7. I just knew I liked football,basketball, and girls :yeshrug: Maybe this lil kid means hes gay as in being happy. Ill give the lil nikka the bebefit of the doubt :birdman: before i throw him and his parents in the bushes

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

all Ima say is he lucky he's from America......kuz in 3rd grade at my elementary school in Spanishtown, Jamaica, soon as he said dat shyt da whole class woulda looked at him like

:rudy:

:aicmon:

:comeon:

while they slowly surroundin him like :wtb:

:deadhorse:

on some black hawk down shyt

while da teacher watchin like :birdman:

then when da parents come in demandin answers da principal, school board, and police like "mi no kno wah do da bwoy deh ":yeshrug:

call me a bigot if u want, but get dat lil n!gga a football or somethin damn:what:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
There was this kid in 2nd or 3rd grade me and my boys didnt like because we were jealous he was always hanging out with the chicks.

He turned out to be the biggest queen and he most likely was a queen then. I guess people are just born this way.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
little nikka got all the makings of a transgender look at him :heh:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
If anyone needs to be hurt, it's those perverted fukking parents who have obviously influenced their kid's choice in sexual preference. The kid is fukking 7....:comeon:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If anyone needs to be hurt, it's those perverted fukking parents who have obviously influenced their kid's choice in sexual preference. The kid is fukking 7....:comeon:

Yea, b. I bet the parents were some yuppie cacs leaving gay mags around the house for their son. Then being like "oh you weren't supposed to see that. What do you think about it You know if that's what you like, we can go get some ice cream." :damn:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Or that kid is just a fakkit. Believe it or not, many people like to be gay, sometimes much to the dismay of their heterosexual parents.

Let alone the fact that he looks like a "well off" kid, we're really to believe TWO heterosexual successful parents would influence their child to be a sexuality different from them?

It just proves how unwilling people are to accept that being gay isn't a choice and that sexuality develops naturally in homosapiens and it can go either way, or both.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:wtf: @ nikkas saying they didn't like girls at age 7

fukk outta here....I had a crush on the lil lightskin girl who sat in front of me in class at age 7, so it's not impossible that this lil sissy been givin' the :youngsabo: face to other boys in his class

Not to mention I noticed one of my cousins was CRAZY feminine when I was in 5th grade.....years later when my pops tried to 'break it' to me that he was gay, I was like :manny: because I knew he was different from way back then

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Or that kid is just a fakkit. Believe it or not, many people like to be gay, sometimes much to the dismay of their heterosexual parents.

Let alone the fact that he looks like a "well off" kid, we're really to believe TWO heterosexual successful parents would influence their child to be a sexuality different from them?

It just proves how unwilling people are to accept that being gay isn't a choice and that sexuality develops naturally in homosapiens and it can go either way, or both.

nah fukk all that

aint no gay babies breh stop that foolishness