7 yr old saying he is gay?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nah fukk all that

aint no gay babies breh stop that foolishness
Babies don't have a sexuality breh. They're babies. 7 year olds do though. And we all know your hatred of homosexuals stems from your silly religious beliefs and that one time you stayed a little late at bible study to go over some "verses" :krs:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Meh

Good for him

I know a gay guy that's been blatantly gay since kindergarten, it happens

I just hope no ones molesting this little boy

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Babies don't have a sexuality breh. They're babies. 7 year olds do though. And we all know your hatred of homosexuals stems from your silly religious beliefs and that one time you stayed a little late at bible study to go over some "verses" :krs:

Breh I threw religion in the bushes forever ago....and I still stand by my opinion that no one is born gay. As you said, babies don't have a sexual preference, but seven year olds do. Yeah, but don't pretend as if the early years of a child's life doesn't influence one's preference. I'm pretty sure that his upbringing between him coming out of the womb to him at seven years of age has a heavy bearing upon him being homo.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I didnt even know the prerequisites of gaydom until my mid teens (lysps, hip switches, dainty hand gestures, good posture and constant giggling about colorful stuff and bananarama).

So ur telling Me that At 7 he Eats cucumber sandwhiches w the crusts removed, has Designing Women complete collection on dvd, dances to house music (extremely rhythmically) and is already saving up for a mini cooper while snacking on lentil soup curd?

*dies*

just be sure to remind him to water his venis fly trap.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh I threw religion in the bushes forever ago....and I still stand by my opinion that no one is born gay. As you said, babies don't have a sexual preference, but seven year olds do. Yeah, but don't pretend as if the early years of a child's life doesn't influence one's preference.
I was talking to Dirty Jerz.

:what:

Of course it does kids are like sponges, they absorb everything. Are you saying that every homosexual who has ever existed was made that way because of their parents influence?

Homosexuality is widely displayed over tons of animal species on earth. It's not something to look down upon, its just a fukking preference. I like Coke. I like Big titties, these are just preferences. You might like big asses more than titties, who the fukk cares? You do you, I'll do me.

there were plenty of societies that don't look down upon homosexuals, the only reason its viewed negatively is because humans have a tendency to hate things that vary from what they're used to, and of course, the bible. :snoop:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Breh I threw religion in the bushes forever ago....and I still stand by my opinion that no one is born gay. As you said, babies don't have a sexual preference, but seven year olds do. Yeah, but don't pretend as if the early years of a child's life doesn't influence one's preference. I'm pretty sure that his upbringing between him coming out of the womb to him at seven years of age has a heavy bearing upon him being homo.

You're welcome to an opinion, but it is a scientifically incorrect one (the idea that there is no natural biological or genetic basis for homosexuality).

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

:stopitslime: babies are born male and female and LEARN as they grow

nikka and who is we?? what you been watchin me :wtb:

im not religious either :umad:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Gonna have to see some "scientific proof" that sexuality is genetic. :mjpls:

Biology and sexual orientation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Has The "Gay Gene" Been Found in Female Mice? | Popular Science

Im not going pubmed diving for this shyt because its widely searchable fact and I dislike holding hands on things i feel to be a basically objective matter. This information is everywhere. It's just like anything else in evolution though, half scientists and half religious people and deniers crying out.

I did a paper on homosexuality in primates for animal behavior and let me tell you us monkeys are gay as fukk.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I did a paper on homosexuality in primates for animal behavior and let me tell you us monkeys are gay as fukk.

monkeys you say? :mjpls:

:usure: nothing right here is showing me to be a religious person

sensitive ass nikka :umad:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
monkeys you say? :mjpls:

:usure: nothing right here is showing me to be a religious person

sensitive ass nikka :umad:

:beli:

So a non-religious person makes threads and constantly talks about atheists and "demons" in a negative manner and constantly defended islam? Supporting Woman circumcision? :usure:

Let alone someone who is completely anti-science. You're lucky I can't find some of your dumber posts, unfortunately you rarely posted about anything science related unless you wanted to criticize its authenticity.