7 yr old saying he is gay?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
With some kids you can just tell. There's this guy that lives down the street. I was maybe 14 or 15 when he & his fam moved in. Had a little boy 'n girl. Both 6 and 9 respectively. Me and the old man would shoot ball with his kids, but his son would run away from the ball squealing like a 13 year old white female who had just been touched by Justin Bieber. I knew it then, but had doubts because he was just 6. But it's gotten progressively worse. Even his sister looks at him like :beli: when he starts twisting and shrieking. It really hurts his pops because he loves sports, working out, ext. We were shooting a while back before I went off to college & the saddness in his eyes watching his son tip toe around while the other boys played ball looking over in complete disbelief with the :what: was crazy. His pops eventually got tired of it and launched a football at him like :damn:

This story made me :russ: If I had a son doing that it would truly hurt me deeply.

But I had a friend from church when we were 11 he had a little brother that was like 8. Dude would always hang around the girls playing barbies and all that. Everyone would be like :dwillhuh: but nobody paid no mind. We lose touch and time passes by. We meet up 10 years later and his brother is wild homo but Im not sure if he's out but dude walks around with those straight legs and dainty hand motions. I can see my boy look at him like :snoop:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Why is he sexually active at 7? Where is his father. Hes either not around or hes a straight up hipster homosexual like his son.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
The second link actually gives specific scientific based evidence to counter what you're saying, you'd know that if you'd actually bothered to read it.

Again, there is no accredited scientific evidence proving that people are born gay.

There never will be. They don't need it anymore. They have won. They have created enough doubt and now people just "tolerate" it.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You posted anecdotal evidence breh. I asked for science.

Personally, I knew I liked p*ssy when I was 4 years old.

Where is the evidence you talking bout. All you said is there is evidence without an actual Li.k to said evidence. And I'm prolly thinking you talking bout ongoing studies that have yet to be completed. Nice try my g

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The boy probably picked up a barbie one day and the mom encouraged it. Pathetic. She never said to that boy. *boys dont do that*.

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
The freaks have won the war its nothing more left to do. Like I said before it's cool to be a faq or a bulldike now. The the fags are out and here to stay.

That boy's mother needs to be punched in her p*ssy like this
Falcon-Punch-Gif_o_101261.gif
for encouraging this bullshyt.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
^^ fukk all this tolerance of the gay agenda..
----

im on the fence bout the gay gene-- ive seen heavily femenin boys who grew up to b players-- and super bully kids that grow up to b danty fags--

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The second link actually gives specific scientific based evidence to counter what you're saying, you'd know that if you'd actually bothered to read it.

Again, there is no accredited scientific evidence proving that there is a "gay gene", or that homosexuality is genetic.

Perhaps you should read them and find that even in their limitations, many of those studies found evidence of some biological component to sexual orientation. Maybe not necessarily a "gene" but there does appear to be a biological component.

Secondly, I never said there was concrete evidence, I said that there is evidence "suggesting" that being gay is something you're born with. Science doesn't ever provide fact for anything...it's in the definition of it...all good science must be refutable, but that's a different argument altogether.

The way I look at things is...homosexual behaviour is exhibited in wild animals pretty much everywhere. Ain't nobody raising wild animals to be gay, and seeing as wild animals tend to do most things instinctively, I doubt sexuality is any different. I think sometimes things just go haywire and you end up with ppl who are attracted to the wrong sex. It's not "normal" biologically, but shyt, what people do in their bedrooms is none of my concern. I could give a fukk less.

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
^^ fukk all this tolerance of the gay agenda..
----

im on the fence bout the gay gene-- ive seen heavily femenin boys who grew up to b players-- and super bully kids that grow up to b danty fags--

Not saying it's right, but it's just the way it is.:manny:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
7 pages for what?

Throw this kid in the sharpest bushes you can find in on the eastide of new orleans and if he still alive......punt kick him to death like orton :scusthov:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Couple things wrong with this story.

Number one - Nobody is born gay.

Number two - He's seven. Nobody that young has a strong attraction to anybody. I didnt care about girls when I was seven, I cared about Pokemon.

Number three - He's not gay until he indulges in homosexual activity.

Number four - His parents lost.

There's simply too much biological evidence contradicting you on number one, let it go breh. From studies of identical twins to studies of boys who have more than 3 male siblings (basically the more boys a woman has, the less testosterome each following male child has) etc.

I have no problem with gay people, they can do what they want as long as they ain't fukkin in eyesight of me nahmean. Get over it playa