[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It’s always funny when wrestling fans shyt on a show for not having the results they wanted

There’s still people who call the mania Cody lost to Roman the worst of all time

:dahell:

Quite literally one of the best from just strictly a quality standpoint, but ya know..
Because the IWC forgets that they are just fans and they actually don’t know shyt about booking. IMO you can’t enjoy the show if you think you know better than the booker. If you are just watching without all the gossip and rumors and not on a message board all week then you would enjoy the show a lot more.

If you are doing all that and still thought Drew was going to successfully cash in and win the title then you are wasting your time reading dirtsheets and internet debates because you haven’t learned nothing about booking 101.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
What I said on Twitter
SmartSelect_20240707_105025_X.jpg

SmartSelect_20240707_105052_X.jpg

SmartSelect_20240707_105119_X.jpg

SmartSelect_20240707_105142_X.jpg

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Because the IWC forgets that they are just fans and they actually don’t know shyt about booking. IMO you can’t enjoy the show if you think you know better than the booker. If you are just watching without all the gossip and rumors and not on a message board all week then you would enjoy the show a lot more.

If you are doing all that and still thought Drew was going to successfully cash in and win the title then you are wasting your time reading dirtsheets and internet debates because you haven’t learned nothing about booking 101.

When it comes to wrestling, I try not to let results get in the way of my enjoyment of the show lol

I mean, I wanted Bron Breakker to win. I really like Bron. He lost. Clean at that. I’m not now going to sit hit and pretend the match was complete ass because the result wasn’t what I wanted it to be. If Sami can beat Gunther’s unbeatable ass clean as a whistle, surely the 27 year old NXT nikka can eat a loss. He’ll be okay lol.. I hate those type of tantrums lol

I hated Drew cashing in and Punk costing him. Felt unnecessary because that feud is already on fire, doesn’t really need any extra bells and whistles at this point.. but it is what it is. Saves us from having to book around that stupid ass briefcase for another year. We can actually tell stories without having to sprinkle in cash-in teases to remind you it’s there for 12 months

Still enjoyed the show. Not the best MITB, but not the worse either. Solid 7/10

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Thats some stupid ass shyt to say :ld:
It makes sense though. Definitely not always the case (it’s not, more often) but I could see that being the case for Chelsea. That massive bump she took scored her a million points

They’re gonna have to turn her face pretty soon because shorty about to start getting crazy face reactions

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Also, I guess the story they’re telling with Damien Priest is that he wants to do things the right way (without Judgement Day) and prove he’s a legitimate fighting champion, but instead he keeps getting handed screwy victories against his own will?

:pachaha:

Nah man, who wrote this? What a weird run