[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Maybe the black community isn’t as mad about Tiffany as I once thought.

Hate to break it to ya, but it’s all habitual iwc shyt. Nobody actually gives a fukk
Hate to break it to you, But the black wrestling fanbase has a large c00n sector. Guarantee you a lot of them masturbate to Stratton deepfakes.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got sick and fell asleep and didn’t catch it, but from what I’ve seen clips wise, looked mid and moreso a set up for SummerSlam.

They gonna have to do something with Rollins and that botch to explain the 2 count.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Hate to break it to you, But the black wrestling fanbase has a large c00n sector. Guarantee you a lot of them masturbate to Stratton deepfakes.

I promise you most cats don’t know that ig repost shyt happened

We do because we be online a lot. Enough to post on a message board

There’s obviously no way to prove it, but I guarantee most wrestling fans just simply aren’t aware

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Got sick and fell asleep and didn’t catch it, but from what I’ve seen clips wise, looked mid and moreso a set up for SummerSlam.

They gonna have to do something with Rollins and that botch to explain the 2 count.

Doesn't even matter, for real. I don't even want them to revisit it if it just means Damien has another defense where he gets a W with help. I'll give WWE credit for this... I have NEVER seen a storyline where the heel champion actually gives a shyt about winning honorably only to never win honorably when he does everything in his power to set the table for such an outcome.

I'd like to have seen Damien keep running with the strap, but if this is the path forward for all of his defenses, I look forward to GUNTHER dogwalking him at Summerslam.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I promise you most cats don’t know that ig repost shyt happened

We do because we be online a lot. Enough to post on a message board

There’s obviously no way to prove it, but I guarantee most wrestling fans just simply aren’t aware
My problem is when they decide when and when not to listen to social media. People acting like she was punished because she lost a QOTR match against Bianca, but it was really him just building her up more for this moment :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
My problem is when they decide when and when not to listen to social media. People acting like she was punished because she lost a QOTR match against Bianca, but it was really him just building her up more for this moment :mjlol:
I low key don’t think she ever even got punished to be honest. That shyt was probably a big nothing burger to all parties involved.

I feel like we probably cared more than Bianca, Jade, Tiffany or WWE itself did in all honesty lol

:francis:

And we know Triple H could give a fukk about the nikkas, they probably never even addressed it lol

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Priest keeps botching these PLE :mjlol:

Great event, the ladder matches were fantastic specially the women's one, that was amazingly fun, Iyo is absolutely hilarious.

The doctor getting a full serving of flying Samoan :dead:

Not the biggest Zami fan so that match was whatever, was hoping for Bron to win, he is the much better wrestler.