[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
People are bringing up how this also setup Punk's feud with Seth, but they could've had Seth screw Punk at Summerslam. That way Drew beats Punk and we get the Punk/Rollins feud that ends at Mania. I still maintain that Jey should've won the briefcase.
I’m not gonna try to fantasy book Seth/Punk, but that feud doesn’t need any seeds planted because it’s big enough to start off whenever.

It’s just funny that they wanna build Seth/Punk during the Drew/Punk feud when we don’t even know if Punk’s body can handle it. Dude has had 3 injuries within these last 2 years? And 2/3 of the injuries were from his own doing, as far as I know (stage diving and taking a normal bump).

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
7 hours was stupid, but these 5 match PLEs ain't exactly top shelf themselves. The only good thing about tonight is seeing this event get roasted on Twitter.
It’s a good thing I don’t have Twitter or care what they think. :yeshrug:

The show was about as good as I expected it to be. I’m fine with the failed cash in because I knew it would go down like that since after mania. At this point Drew and Punk has to have a no DQ type match at mania and if Seth don’t screw punk and cost him the match I would be surprised.

My only real complaint is they should have saved Jacob Fatu’s debut for a singles match. But it was still a good match

Solid 4 out of 5 show

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Get over organically on your own with your own gimmick? …

no good deed goes unpunished in the WWE… they’re never going to pull the trigger on Chelsea.
This was like her first good match since she came back. She will get her push but it’s not her time yet.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This was a solid B level PLE. Not a ton of surprises but storylines where advanced in an interesting way.

Men’s MITB match was solid. Drew was only logical winner. Knight is continuing his program with Logan Paul, Gable is programed with the Wyatts and Jey still has bloodline business to take care of.

Thought Bron should have squashed Sami. Don’t think the loss hurts him, will probably be revisited at SummerSlam.

Will never get tired of Drew getting screwed over. Heat will be nuclear once Punk and Drew finally get their hands on each other. Finish was a good way of getting Seth out of the title picture for right now.

Priest title defenses just feel off. He may be trying to hard. It’s hard not to have a good match with Seth.

Women’s MITB match was nuts. MOTN for me. Some of those spots where :sadcam:

Main event - Solo pinning Cody was the right call. The Tongan who wasn’t wrestling totally botched the nut shot. Jacob Fatu is an animal. Lots of Gaga on the floor.

Not a bad way to spend three hours on a Saturday night

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It’s always funny when wrestling fans shyt on a show for not having the results they wanted

There’s still people who call the mania Cody lost to Roman the worst of all time

:dahell:

Quite literally one of the best from just strictly a quality standpoint, but ya know..

Last edited: