[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you watch Priest's eyes he was looking toward the aisle. Someone definitely missed a cue.

Thats nuts. :russ: I thought they wanted refs to call shyt as shoots if need be.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

5f44c122-735d-4c88-b49c-2ccd34ad54c1_text.gif

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
What they saying?

I just thought it was ok but not roast worthy. Well aside from the drew cash in wasted:snoop: and the failed white out :russ:

What they killing?
Show was a good solid show people worry too much about twitter & what the IWC think the people in the building enjoy that shyt they got their money worth.

If you look hard enough like TSC always like to do they will post some random dude with a tweet with like 5 like a piece saying see the whole show was :dead::deadrose:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What they saying?

I just thought it was ok but not roast worthy. Well aside from the drew cash in wasted:snoop: and the failed white out :russ:

What they killing?
The same getting killed in here, which is the matches were good but the outcomes were stupid. The only one they got right was the main event. You basically have to find stan accounts in order to see any good reviews.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Show was a good solid show people worry too much about twitter & what the IWC think the people in the building enjoy that shyt they got their money worth.

If you look hard enough like TSC always like to do they will post some random dude with a tweet with like 5 like a piece saying see the whole show was :dead::deadrose:
That’s one of the reasons TSC has fallen off. We let some Twitter jobber start up a discussion that can lead to senseless arguments. We never relied on neckbeard babble outside of here to discuss things. :shaq2: