[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Title match 3 way setting up the Punk/Seth feud too. :ehh:

Let’s see if Punk’s body can even make it to the feud. :skip:
I been thinking the same thing, he is being out in the best fried he’s been in since he came back to wrestling and I am still not convinced he can handle an actual match yet. All of this would be a major waste if his fragile ass can’t stay healthy to see it out.

IF he makes it to mania healthy I would be surprised if he didn’t get injured at mania.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
GR2dfJzXsAAR5qh

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What’s with these personal outside the ring getting hit with crossfire this week? The woman tonight during the main event and the dude at Forbidden Door last Sunday. :skip:

Edit: ref taking 2 bumps. Mu fukka better have been paid extra for that. :dead:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I mean the man built the company and made it a global phenomenon over the last 50 years .... it's only fair that people are going to ask about him.
It’s a stupid question because why would he answer that at a fake press conference?

How would that work?
1. It’s a legal issue
2. It only makes WWE look bad
3. They are clearly trying to distance themselves from the bs.

I know Thea dudes think they are journalists but they aren’t and this isn’t a real sport. You have to know by now that if and when the details come out it will be because of a trial or something no one currently working for the company will ever speak on it.

It’s a waste of a question to keep trying to slip it in there

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
7 hours was stupid, but these 5 match PLEs ain't exactly top shelf themselves. The only good thing about tonight is seeing this event get roasted on Twitter.
What they saying?

I just thought it was ok but not roast worthy. Well aside from the drew cash in wasted:snoop: and the failed white out :russ:

What they killing?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Was zoning in and out during the main event, but overall it was a pretty good show. Main event shoulda been a street fight at the very least. With the way the angle has been it warrants some stipulation.

I don’t mind the shorter match lineup, but with as big as the roster is there should be another 1-2 matches. These stupid fukkin Ads take up as much time as one match. :camby:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
It’s a stupid question because why would he answer that at a fake press conference?

How would that work?
1. It’s a legal issue
2. It only makes WWE look bad
3. They are clearly trying to distance themselves from the bs.

I know Thea dudes think they are journalists but they aren’t and this isn’t a real sport. You have to know by now that if and when the details come out it will be Bruce of a trial or something no one currently working for the company will ever speak on it.

It’s a waste of a question to keep trying to slip it in there

nobody remembers any of the individual bloggers etc who ask questions at these things, if you ask a Vince question you at least have a chance of going viral and getting your name out there

its just a publicity grab for the person asking