[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
These people ask dumb questions, they need to ask if there is some kind of NXT vs TNA full-on PLE or TV specials across both brands planned.
If it is why would they spoil it?

It's kind of starting to kick off, No Quarter Catch Crew guys (Charlie, Myles, Tavion) have invaded TNA during the last tapings, attacking and having a match vs The Rascalz, as well as Izzi Dame challenging Jordynne Grace in a title match.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-1568.png

Nick better get his wife in check

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If it is why would they spoil it?

It's kind of starting to kick off, No Quarter Catch Crew guys (Charlie, Myles, Tavion) have invaded TNA during the last tapings, attacking and having a match vs The Rascalz, as well as Izzi Dame challenging Jordynne Grace in a title match.
Yeah I saw Impact on thursday. Just wish they sped up whatever is planned. And i would have just wanted to hear a little about how the talks between both companies even came about.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah I saw Impact on thursday. Just wish they sped up whatever is planned. And i would have just wanted to hear a little about how the talks between both companies even came about.
If I had to guess the September PLE could be something. The main roster won't have a PLE that month. They have Bash In Berlin on Aug. 31 then Bad Blood on Oct. 5. 5 weeks is not long enough for another main roster PLE between and they haven't announced anything for NXT on SS weekend so September is my guess on when the next PLE for NXT happens.

They could have a TV special in between, depending on how late into Sept. the PLE is. Again guesses but they are educated ones from what I know about their past schedules.