7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I wanna send out a special fukk YOU to that bytch ass nikka Adrien Broner who was on hush mode after this fight. Looking like a bytch :mjlol:

Can't stand that clown ass nikka. Who was the poster that used to stan his wack azz in here???? Dude was pathetic. Imagine believing in "About Bullshyt":russ:

:picard:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Exactly. People don't realize. Saying "He has a loose guard" is not looking at the bigger picture. He does that to bait a fighter into engaging with him so he can counter while you are coming in or going out. And it's loose so he can have a dominant lead hand for a quick jab or to smoother the opponent's punches

Someone look up the stat to confirm this, but Crawford is the least hit out of all Welterweights according to Compubox

Crawford beats Floyd IMO. Make no mistake Floyd will catch him with precise shots, but Floyd will get caught by a counter by a stronger puncher who is bigger

Naw. Again, I’m not one of these dudes that think Floyd is the GOAT (he’s certainly a GOAT, but SRR is my GOAT), but you can’t outbox Floyd. Crawford would try to outbox him, and he’d lose. It doesn’t matter if you hit harder or have faster hands. He’d eventually get Crawford’s timing down, and then it’s a wrap. Look how easily Floyd disrupted Pac-man’s offensive attack by being unpredictable with right hands, and off-setting Manny’s rhythm. That version of Floyd was low-key washed too by his standards. The fighters that really troubled Floyd are guys that just rushed in, smothered him, and that he couldn’t hurt: Maidana, JLC, even Hatton and Baldomir to an extent.

I mean JMM was an easier fight for Floyd than Hatton albeit Hatton got stopped, and Hatton had almost zero “pure” boxing ability compared to Marquez. Marquez was a smaller man but a master boxer, and he looked like an amateur trying to box Floyd. Unless he adopted a swarming style, smothering style, he’d lose on points.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I wanna send out a special fukk YOU to that bytch ass nikka Adrien Broner who was on hush mode after this fight. Looking like a bytch :mjlol:

Can't stand that clown ass nikka. Who was the poster that used to stan his wack azz in here???? Dude was pathetic. Imagine believing in "About Bullshyt":russ:

Double

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps

Dm broner on instagram, tell him how you feel, tell him you want to run the fade.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i feel bad for people who bought those strap season shirts :mjcry:

So many pro Spence YouTube heads depressed right now :mjcry:
Too many nikkas get way too invested in certain fighters to the point they come off as straight up groupies and that's unhealthy. I understand being a little upset the fighter you backed took an L but too the point you start pouting and acting sad, or getting mad :camby:
Hope more of these undefeated fighters start fighting each other sooner than later. The fact that we had so many fighters with 20+ and 0 records all around similar weights was troubling.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Too many nikkas get way too invested in certain fighters to the point they come off as straight up groupies and that's unhealthy. I understand being a little upset the fighter you backed took an L but too the point you start pouting and acting sad, or getting mad :camby:
Hope more of these undefeated fighters start fighting each other sooner than later. The fact that we had so many fighters with 20+ and 0 records all around similar weights was troubling.
Watching jones get put in a body bag by tarver is when I learned never to get invested.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw. Again, I’m not one of these dudes that think Floyd is the GOAT (he’s certainly a GOAT, but SRR is my GOAT), but you can’t outbox Floyd. Crawford would try to outbox him, and he’d lose. It doesn’t matter if you hit harder or have faster hands. He’d eventually get Crawford’s timing down, and then it’s a wrap. Look how easily Floyd disrupted Pac-man’s offensive attack by being unpredictable with right hands, and off-setting Manny’s rhythm. That version of Floyd was low-key washed too by his standards. The fighters that really troubled Floyd are guys that just rushed in, smothered him, and that he couldn’t hurt: Maidana, JLC, even Hatton and Baldomir to an extent.

I mean JMM was an easier fight for Floyd than Hatton albeit Hatton got stopped, and Hatton had almost zero “pure” boxing ability compared to Marquez. Marquez was a smaller man but a master boxer, and he looked like an amateur trying to box Floyd. Unless he adopted a swarming style, smothering style, he’d lose on points.
JMM looked really small against Floyd. Crawford would do far better than him due to his size and longer reach.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Don't know that where you got that assumption from, like that is what I said for Crawford to win, he does not have to outbox Floyd. Crawford can beat Floyd because he is stronger with punching power
You just said Floyd had problems with people that were strong that "rushed in"...Crawford can come forward and push Floyd back. He is the bigger man, the stronger man. Also, Crawford has faced powerful punchers that punch way harder than Floyd. So he can also trade with Floyd on the inside because he does have great defense as well as the punching power

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Why do people on social people keep saying Errol was high before the fight and looked out of it during an interview with Jim gray + walkout? I missed all of that and didn't tune into the fight until it had already started.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a segment where they showed spence sitting down yawning looking out of it then cut to Bud doing pad work.

I was like this nikka
:francis:

Then the zero energy ring walk

:scust: The “man down” version of Spence is long gone. Dude use to be all business.

Now he goes around yawning, and looking high. Nygga looked like he popped a couple of painkillers before the fight.

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Why do people on social people keep saying Errol was high before the fight and looked out of it during an interview with Jim gray + walkout? I missed all of that and didn't tune into the fight until it had already started.
copium

they should of demanded a breathalyzer test after the presser to justify what they just saw