7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I didn't think you were one of the ones I had to cook in here lol..:salute:
Bud a good fighter but he didn't have to do Errol like that man.

161t2o.gif

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
spence was a good fighter but always was sloppy in a way. no head movement defensively and can't fight on the backfoot. and then staying in the high guard. that shawn porter fight let me know he was on borrowed time. shawn is athletic but the just the basic feints, studder steps and double triple jabs had spence uneasy all night.

combined with the accident, undisciplined lifestyle- it was inevitable. he should have took the fight back in 18, early 19 when bud was calling him out, would have been more competitive. but i guess its easier to drag up mikey garcia and fight shawn porter the "easy route".

i figured he would at least get maybe 1-2 earlier rounds before bud adjusted. but he really only got the 1st round and that's just cause bud basically gave that away to find his range.

cats talking about the weight issues but dude was eating burgers and all that stuff making weight on all the access, said the nutritionist was helping and that was the best he felt. then after the fight, we hearing all the stories/excuses from everyone.

i was at this fight- the energy was incredible there and that first kd- the t-mobile arena went crazy. i got the chills in there, felt anxious like i was fighting in there. after the fight, it was like a funeral, a lot of souls crushed. i won money on a bud knockout

Cats still think it was Spence fault the fight didn't happen earlier

Living in the past cats still upping this, meanwhile corporate Bud hasn't had a meaningful fight since, entire career is based off of one win :mjlol:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Living in the past cats still upping this, meanwhile corporate Bud hasn't had a meaningful fight since, entire career is based off of one win :mjlol:

Errol looking all sad cuz Bud took his belt, eyeball, and won a belt at 154 before he did. Might even lose the Canelo fight to Bud.:mjlol:

1 division champ known strictly for keeping the belts warm for Crawford.:mjlol:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY

fam you not making sense. how is his career based on one win and he's undisputed in 2 different weight classes, champion in 4 weight classes and a hall of famer already. top 3 minimum pound for pound at worse.

and potentially can become undisputed in a 3rd weight class or might fight the top guy/ one of the faces of boxing at 168 in a superfight.

i'm not gonna go back and forth about the fight negotiations and history, but if spence wanted the fight earlier, it would have happened earlier. as soon as he put his foot down with his team- the fight happened.

i don't got no horse in this race- i'm just calling it how i see it.