7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don’t get into mythical matchups but I must say the 36 year version of Mayweather coming off the Canelo fight vs the 36 year old version of Crawford coming off the Spence fight is a phenomenal fight.

I think people are prisoners in the moment. You would be foolish to dismiss Mayweather’s chances.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
:scust: The “man down” version of Spence is long gone. Dude use to be all business.

Now he goes around yawning, and looking high. Nygga looked like he popped a couple of painkillers before the fight.
Right... something was off. That wasn't the best version of Spence and that's too bad given the size of the audience

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
hopefully now dummies stop talking about how many burgers and cheetos Bomac eats and give him props for his training ability
Bud is obviously levels above Spence but the quality of Bomac game plan and lack of gameplan or adjustments from Derrick James was glaring in the fight

Brilliant trainer, but Nah to the bolded. It still needs to be mentioned.

That man is morbidly obese. He needs help before its too late.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
You a whole hoe for this one. :russ:

All of your post in here read like Crawford ain't shyt. :russ:

He beat the shyt outta the Boogeyman and now something was wrong with Spence and he's going to duck Ennis when he's already said that he's plans on moving to 154 because 147 was too difficult to make. fukk outta here with that. :mjlol:

@prince_peoples @The Minister this is why y'all are getting clowned and your only resort is to call nikkas lame. What's lame is not giving that man the credit he deserves.
Boxing is all about matching opponents who are at their peak when given the chance. Going into the fight everyone thought that's what we would see. After the fight we see that wasn't the case.

Crawford did his thing and deserves props for doing what he had to do to get the victory.

But 24 hours later, I'm firmly in the camp that something was off about Spence. I'm not afraid to speak on what I saw with my own eyes. July 29, 2023 was not the Spence we (his fans) all know and appreciate.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boxing is all about matching opponents who are at their peak when given the chance. Going into the fight everyone thought that's what we would see. After the fight we see that wasn't the case.

Crawford did his thing and deserves props for doing what he had to do to get the victory.

But 24 hours later, I'm firmly in the camp that something was off about Spence. I'm not afraid to speak on what I saw with my own eyes. July 29, 2023 was not the Spence we (his fans) all know and appreciate.
I don't think a pre-accident would've done much better given that Spence's power wasn't enough to gain Crawford's respect. That was the only thing I question about Crawford that made me initially back Spence. Crawford got too many attributes in his favor. Spence didn't know how to adjust and change since he never needed to and the cost him dearly with a prolonged beat down. We did see that Spence got a hell of a heart to keep pushing forward even when he was getting shutout

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Getting the shyt beaten out of him from early on is what was off about him
He was getting concussed over and over

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
copium

they should of demanded a breathalyzer test after the presser to justify what they just saw
It's just odd to me that on several different social media platforms people are saying the same thing about him looking off before the fight. I didn't see it, so wasn't sure if someone here could shed some light on what they saw.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
It's just odd to me that on several different social media platforms people are saying the same thing about him looking off before the fight. I didn't see it, so wasn't sure if someone here could shed some light on what they saw.
nikka looked high and out of it, go back in this thread before the walkout and posters was saying he looked high as fukk.

My boy msgs me saying the nikka Spence look faded during the backstage interview.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I really don’t get into mythical matchups but I must say the 36 year version of Mayweather coming off the Canelo fight vs the 36 year old version of Crawford coming off the Spence fight is a phenomenal fight.

I think people are prisoners in the moment. You would be foolish to dismiss Mayweather’s chances.
I feel that we have too many data points on Floyd to ever have a convo thats fair.

If Bud styles on Mell and Canelo them yeah fukk it