7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Price of having four belts bruh... Duck Season incoming tho. Bud fans already making excuses in this thread

You a whole hoe for this one. :russ:

All of your post in here read like Crawford ain't shyt. :russ:

He beat the shyt outta the Boogeyman and now something was wrong with Spence and he's going to duck Ennis when he's already said that he's plans on moving to 154 because 147 was too difficult to make. fukk outta here with that. :mjlol:

@prince_peoples @The Minister this is why y'all are getting clowned and your only resort is to call nikkas lame. What's lame is not giving that man the credit he deserves.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

He beat the shyt outta the Boogeyman and now something was wrong with Spence and he's going to duck Ennis when he's already said that he's plans on moving to 154 because 147 was too difficult to make. fukk outta here with that. :mjlol:

@prince_peoples @The Minister this is why y'all are getting clowned and your only resort is to call nikkas lame. What's lame is not giving that man the credit he deserves.
nikka you havent even read my post in here.

Wash ya face you musty peon
:mjlol:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Spence did what Canelo and Tyson Fury were scared to do. He lost to a obviously more rounded talent. He shouldn't be tarnished for that....will see how he responds to such a hyped up lost. Last night we knew things would never be the sane again..now let the ramifications take place.
You thought Spence could beat Canelo… your opinions null and void.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps

nikka I gave Crawford all the credit in the world, he looks amazing. That was some next level shyt.

nikka you don’t get no credit for being right about an opinion of what u think might happen.

If you picked bud and he won ok so what, nikkas in here acting like they beat Spence they selves.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
nikka I gave Crawford all the credit in the world, he looks amazing. That was some next level shyt.

nikka you don’t get no credit for being right about an opinion of what u think might happen.

If you picked bud and he won ok so what, nikkas in here acting like they beat Spence they selves.

Stop playing stupid unless you're really stupid. If Spence woulda won You nikkas would be in here acting a damn fool. :russ:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Stop playing stupid unless you're really stupid. If Spence woulda won You nikkas would be in here acting a damn fool. :russ:
That’s cap bytch ass nikka

I even posted before the fight I didn’t care who one I just wanted a good fight, and was sad one of them had to lose.

I been watching bud fight since like 2012 I picked against him but woulda be sad to see him get beat up.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
If Spence woulda won You nikkas would be in here acting a damn fool. :russ:
kiab this board being majority PBC/Spence fans really saving these idiots from full on roasting. If the result was different all these nikkas who basically ghost right now would be in here clowning hard, questioning nikkas intelligence and all that