7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nikka looked high and out of it, go back in this thread before the walkout and posters was saying he looked high as fukk.

My boy msgs me saying the nikka Spence look faded during the backstage interview.
Ima keep it real i told the nikka next to me i aint like how soence came out. Em is fukking trash but Bud looked FOCUSED coming out there, Spence looked like he was light lost.

I was at the Ugas and Danny fight and this was not the laidback lazy eyed spence lol

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Spence looked perfectly fine up until the first knockdown. Exactly the same as usual. After that it was over. Confidence shot. You could see it in his face when he was smiling at the ref. He looked shell shocked at what just happened. That's when he knew he was in some really deep shyt.

When Spence was still complaining about the coin toss at the weigh-in I knew his head wasn't in the right place. He was more focused on just getting props for making the fight. Didn't look confident in himself like usual. When a guy blatantly avoids another fighter for years there's always a reason behind it. Some guys can just tell when another fighter is their kryptonite. And Spence knew bud was all wrong for him. His whole team did.

Al haymon knew Spence's run was over as soon as the fight was signed. That's why he did everything in his power to not make it happen. But the time finally came to sacrifice his warrior. There was no more avoiding it. PBC deserves everything they get for the way they did bud over the years. They really almost succeeded in black balling one of the greatest talents in boxing history. There's no place in boxing for that type of shyt.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
People need to accept Crawford MADE him look that bad. It is what it is. This would've happened pre accident as well because of Spence's documented defensive issues & lack of adjustments. He ran into an ELITE fighter with the power to exploit all of his bad habits he's gotten away with pre 7/29/23 lol

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
nikka looked high and out of it, go back in this thread before the walkout and posters was saying he looked high as fukk.

My boy msgs me saying the nikka Spence look faded during the backstage interview.
I'm seeing on YouTube comments, reddit comments and Facebook comments people saying the same exact thing. It's a wonder what really happened. I'd love to see the interview if anyone has a link

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
And the talk of Spence moving up to 154 as somehow that is a positive for him

Like many have said before, Spence does not have that much experience with power punchers who can exploit his defensive flaws. 154 is full of them
Tim Zyzu, Lubin, Brian Mendoza, Castano, etc etc

On top of that, Spence himself does not have that much punching power himself to effect a bigger weight class. There's no where to go for Spence IMO

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm seeing on YouTube comments, reddit comments and Facebook comments people saying the same exact thing. It's a wonder what really happened. I'd love to see the interview if anyone has a link
Spence got beat the fukk up. That's what happened. Nobody cares what Spence Stanley's gotta say on social media. They been delusional for years. They were always gonna have excuses no matter what. Spence is a great fighter who ran into a once in a lifetime fighter. It's as simple as that.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Crawford fights Boots and beats his ass you fukking know people will go right to saying that Boots ain't ever fukking beat anyone :mjlol:
I'm really heated that they didn't let Jermell wait for the winner of this fight but having Crawford beat two of their undisputed champs consecutively would've been too much for PBC