7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imo they need to make Bud vs Tim Kazoo for Dec and winner gets Mell for undisputed in spring.

nah, if Mell beats Canelo and Tszyu stands in the way they will give him step aside money to allow Bud fight. if Mell loses to Canelo, he likely will fight Tszyu then try and make a Bud fight

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nah, if Mell beats Canelo and Tszyu stands in the way they will give him step aside money to allow Bud fight. if Mell loses to Canelo, he likely will fight Tszyu then try and make a Bud fight

I just cant see Tim stepping aside again unless Mell is that impressive against Canelo the ROI makes sense.

To me December should be Bud going to 154 and fighting Kazoo for the WBO and winner reunifying with Mell in Spring, or Bud vs Boots final 147 match/passing of the gaurd.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Spence is a generational great idc what anyone says. He cleaned out his generation and last night was the defining moment for men to see who was generationally great and who was all time.
Spence did what Canelo and Tyson Fury were scared to do. He lost to a obviously more rounded talent. He shouldn't be tarnished for that....will see how he responds to such a hyped up lost. Last night we knew things would never be the same again..now let the ramifications take place.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don't think that the car accident had to do anything with this btw, Spence looked as good as ever, possibly his best ever against Ugas, there was no sign of him being on the slide. The inactivity might didn't help him but I don't think that was a big factor either.
That was before his last accident where the kid hit him, we will never know and honestly it doesn't matter he signed up for the fight knowing the
potential consequences.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, only legacy defining fights from this point, he made his money. so he may as well go for the biggest fights money and legacy wise...and thats Charlo or Canelo. I dont think Canelo wants him too similar to Floyd.
Well then the question is: does Crawford meets them at middle or do they drop and meet at 154?

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the same Kell Brook that got his face broken and destroyed by GGG

Kell-Brook-is-defeated-by-Gennady-Golovkin-MAIN.jpg

Then took the fight with Spence months after, on top of him having to go down in weight to 147. So if he was "broken" when he fought Crawford, he was also "broken" when he fought Spence. This is combat sports, this is reality. Enough of the babble uttered by casuals

Now that Spence lost to a Generational talent in Terence Crawford, now you all like

rodney-king-get-along.gif

fukk outta here fakkit
you picked bud, you was right on a single fight.

I can tell you a lame ass nikka in real life tho, cuz only a lame would come online gloating cuz the fighter they Stan won a fight. You wasn’t the nikka throwing them punches at spence. You one of them vicariously living through another man who doesn’t know you exist ass nikka .

What have ever did in boxing to call someone casual?

you one of them “I’m a bigger fan than you” ass nikkas

get that lame shyt out of here.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
you picked bud, you was right on a single fight.

I can tell you a lame ass nikka in real life tho, cuz only a lame would come online gloating cuz the fighter they Stan won a fight. You wasn’t the nikka throwing them punches at spence. You one of them vicariously living through another man who doesn’t know you exist ass nikka .

What have ever did in boxing to call someone casual?

you one of them “I’m a bigger fan than you” ass nikkas

get that lame shyt out of here.
This why i be on these lame nikkas asses.

Their bullshyt elitism, if Bud Loss theyd be ghost, same way nikkas went Ghost when we destroyed them on Tank being a bigger draw than Devin thus ryan/tank was the bigger fight to the world compared to Devin vs Loma.

shyt i was at Ryan tank and that sold out over this fight.

nikkas gotta realize you cant just dismiss the business side of things. If Bud vs Spence happened 5 yrs ago for one belt it would have been a financial flop.

Goofy nikkas was waiting for last night cause they been getting roasted so bad in here lmfaooo

Like i said most rational nikkas jokes aside saw this as potentially being competitive with either a Spence decision or Crawford stoppage.

ANYONE saying they expected what happened last night is capping

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I agree with everything Tarver said about Derrick James. Bomac even said dude ain’t have a game plan :yeshrug:.

I couldn’t hear because it was loud where I was, but evidently dude wasn’t offering any real instructions in the corner. I KNOW the thought of changing trainers has to have crossed Spence’s mind by now. I’ll put it like this, I think the odds are higher that Spence changes trainer than there being a rematch.

Spence’s punch resistance is not the same since the accident. He can’t relentless swarming pressure anymore, exclusively. He’s going to have to diversify his offense and defense if he’s going to keep fighting.

James said shyt after the first knockdown that let me know that it was over before it started.

He basically told Spence to stop worrying about moving his head and to start moving his feet. I just remember thinking "He can't do something that he wasn't adequately taught."

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
James said shyt after the first knockdown that let me know that it was over before it started.

He basically told Spence to stop worrying about moving his head and to start moving his feet. I just remember thinking "He can't do something that he wasn't adequately taught."

fukk kinda advice is that? :gucci: