7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
James Toney

As far as being relaxed & counter punching lol

yes. i been thinking that. crawford has turned into more of james toney type counter puncher that kindof sit in the pocket and midrange to exchange and catch u in between punches. crawford doesnt really do that stick n move stuff that he did the postol fight anymore, even though he still has movement.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I agree with everything Tarver said about Derrick James. Bomac even said dude ain’t have a game plan :yeshrug:.

I couldn’t hear because it was loud where I was, but evidently dude wasn’t offering any real instructions in the corner. I KNOW the thought of changing trainers has to have crossed Spence’s mind by now. I’ll put it like this, I think the odds are higher that Spence changes trainer than there being a rematch.

Spence’s punch resistance is not the same since the accident. He can’t rely on relentless swarming pressure anymore, exclusively. He’s going to have to diversify his offense and defense if he’s going to keep fighting.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was told by people in the know that Bud wants this fight.

His plan going to this weekend was to beat Spence so bad that he wouldn't take the rematch, then stay at 147 and target Boots.

We'll see if that happens though :ehh:

This isnt a big money fight but legacy wise i dont knock it. Boots is dynamic enough that this shyt aint gonna be like last night but Boots not battle tested enough but GRANTED Boots could be a crawford situation the way folks talk about “being so good you make decent people look ass”

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
gxbdFYX.gif
The look on dude's face in the crowd next to that cat in the sunglasses :merchant:

That was a lot of people's faces when that happened I bet, maybe the whole fight.