7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Like i said. Taking a rematch in Dec is a mistake. Spence needs feelers at 154 to make sure he is even ok.

Not taking the Thurman fight was a mistake and if you all remember the Thurman fight was supposed to be at 154 per the rumors which speaks volumes imo when you think about it.
No...he's a warrior. Do the damn rematch to end the year.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Another thing, if Spences punch resistance wasnt straight shyt i woulda at least expected a Canelo Bivol type schooling.

This is why im like this nikka needs to gonto 154 and get feelers to make sure he is actually ok

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
60% of power punches landing is unheard of. Spence was a sitting duck.

He looked like an amateur in there fighting a world champion fighter. He was woefully unprepared. That’s the best Crawford has ever looked, but goddamn. My guy was looking like he just started boxing. That’s why I’m like, yeah, I gotta question DJ. It’s not like dude is doing pro bono work. Spence is paying dude to get him ready and primed to fight. He failed HORRIBLY.

Crawford would always beat Spence, but Team Spence really seemed to take shyt for play.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
dVWuD2F.gif

08aqS1f.gif
Man, this is why you don't follow a boxer around.

That first clip is straight up textbook Holyfield. Dude was exceptional at that.

Those unfamiliar:

Such a marvelous boxer fighting off his backfoot in close corners.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
60% of power punches landing is unheard of. Spence was a sitting duck.
And Spence only landed 20% of his punches :whew:

When dudes kept focusing on the handful of times Bud got rocked in past fights I kept mentioning how the compubox stats for the majority of Bud rounds proves he's barely getting hit
Numbers don't lie, another dumb narrative shyt down