7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The way bud was parrying Spence's jab and simultaneously countering with his own was a thing of beauty. After he neutralized Spence's jab it was a wrap. Bud had a gameplan for everything in spences arsenal. Even the body attack. They left absolutely no stone unturned in preparation.

Is that KOF music in the background?

He lurkin

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As iconic as the performance was for bud. I'll never forget the image of Spence pushing forward while his whole face looked like one of them killer clowns from outer space. I already has the utmost respect for Spence but this made me respect him even more. Dudes heart can never be questioned. Most guys woulda folded after 3 rounds. Spence had nothing left and he was just going off pure courage at that point.
i hate when fighters are in big fights, feel their opponents power, and then back off and play it safe. I'll always have respect for the Wilders, Spence's, diego corrales etc of da world because even when are gettin out boxed or run out of ideas, they keep coming.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Spence fans searching for humility after 5+ years of incessant shyt talking:skip:

Y'all lucky I'm not in here posting in size 16 font, going on Asperger's fueled rants, calling y'all all kinds of fatherless and goofy.:laff:

Al did well to hide Errol for this long, and even tried to persuade Spence into a Thurman fight. We saw why, last night.
IKyj4EvCF8NaDYz93wlMg1Tk9yA4-6Ev6c3RgdFIArD0amCO36wZdaDxhqdK31Y215RiwZXL8g4QCqodtcBwGbqq6AtSBbooYEGRm8aPs7Mx8zA0nZyRkl7_KxnG1hn90uPnOH9b

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

That's who Crawford really reminds me of inside: calm, collected, etc. I'm positive a large part of Bud's style comes from Holyfield.

Holyfield was terrific at taking small steps backwards when it came to close quarters, Bud showed that all night.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Spence fans searching for humility after 5+ years of incessant shyt talking:skip:
It really be predictable how it's going go after a fight like this

Dudes wanting to be humble all sudden, some dudes going ghost, excuse making and conspiracy theories, dudes only engaging with their other buddies who were wrong like they above arguing with the dudes they been arguing with for years all sudden :mjlol:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
You nikkas need to stop with this dumb shyt like ya never been wrong about fights.

Like I said, bud more humble in his win than a lot of you nikkas who ain’t never did shyt in ya life, but talk shyt online.

nikkas in here ain’t even buy the fight asking for links talking shyt, aye if u ain’t pay for the fight because you was broke then you ain’t allowed to talk shyt.

I’m off the patron and I’m bout to go get me some p*ssy to make myself feel better about watching my boy get his was washed :dead:

Gn ya
Right dude thinks he's this wise mastermind guy that knows how all fights will go because "i know boxing" what a small pathetic man he is.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want Bud to retire undefeated
rematch spence ( If that's what he really wants:hubie:)
Fight for some titles at 154,
and call it a day.

That will take him to about 38 years old.
Man, I hope he cleans out welterweight by taking out Ortiz and Ennis before going up to 154. Honestly he could retire after those two fights