7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Boots has not shown me he corrected the flaws he displayed from the Karen fight. He would get punished by Crawford...badly if that was a next fight

it would be another trinidad vs david reid. he probably would ruin him and he would get no credit at the end of the day cause everyone just say he was too young.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Word

Spence can do better in a rematch if its at 154 and he improves his defense and offense. He's the most one dimensional of one dimensional nikkas in the game. He's methodical to a fault.

If he doesn't learn to come forward while moving his head, he'll get pieced up by sharpshooters. This was the reason he backfoot boxed Mikey instead of just walking him down from jump.

Some jabs are too strong to block or parry, its better to slip and counter. Spence needs to add some variety to his offense.

Fighting Thurman would have prepared him for all of this, but dude was on some petty shyt.

I'd add another set of eyes to Spence and work on the shyt I mentioned, Take the rematch and keep it moving. Its still a money fight and everyone else will be trying harder when they fight Spence so his path won't get easier, especially at 154 where the real sharks lurk.

Spence should be locked in a room and forced to watch tapes of Roberto Duran for a whole week.
Yeah let's get back in the lab and get our lick back!

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Bud really did EXPOSE Spence last night. Being exposed doesn't always mean you are a complete bum, sometimes it just means everything people thought about you wasn't true and it was just a matter of a fighter being in a bad match up before all the flaws came to light :francis:

Its too late for Thurman

Thurman would be more of a challenge than Spence but that's not really saying much. Thurman is so inactive and injury prone he might be damaged goods his damn self at this point
The way Crawford was digging into Spence body when he was bent over holding in the clutchs I know Bud can hurt Thurman bad to the body.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
People really asking when has Terence Crawford destroyed someone like this. Nobody really watches fights breh. They don't analyze anything and come for the popcorn and beer. So many uneducated opinions lol
My nikka u posting him beating up a super washed kell brook.

its ok to admit bud took it to another level this fight.

post his fight vs Kavaliauskas

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:picard: Very happy for Crawford though. He took a lot of slander about wanting too much money, not being a "draw" etc and now everybody has to come to him as the Undisputed Champ. :salute:

Him being a draw is still yet to be seen. Im just wondering if showtime puts their eggs into Bud cause they can set up Mell and Canelo easily

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lemme ask you this too; if Crawford says the rematch HAD to be at 147, if Spence wants to run it back immediately, what should Spence do?

I ask because PERCEPTION is a mofo and now Spence got NO leverage in the rematch negotiation wise.

If they had to run it back at 147 then I would tell Spence to say fukk it and move on. He was too damaged at that weight to stress his body out again for another tough fight. He gotta fight at 154 or retire.

Spence punch resistance has decreased since the accident and its only going to get worse staying at 147.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He took a lot of slander about wanting too much money, not being a "draw" etc and now everybody has to come to him as the Undisputed Champ. :salute:
Not going happen since PBC basically have to give him a bag now to get the belts back but would be hilarious if Spence turned down the rematch and Bud left with the belts back to BLK Prime or some shyt and the PBC guys had to come crawling across the street as mandatories getting 25% splits

I hope this fight sold over a million cause I know Espinozas lying ass mad as hell the welterweight division about to be held up by a 35 yr old who considers himself a Boss and negotiates hard for what he thinks he deserves :banderas: