7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Charleston white kickin Errol Spence while he down now. Smh

You can tell Errol fel emasculated and embarrassed last night

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
My nikka u posting him beating up a super washed kell brook.

its ok to admit bud took it to another level this fight.

post his fight vs Kavaliauskas

Yeah the same Kell Brook that got his face broken and destroyed by GGG

Kell-Brook-is-defeated-by-Gennady-Golovkin-MAIN.jpg

Then took the fight with Spence months after, on top of him having to go down in weight to 147. So if he was "broken" when he fought Crawford, he was also "broken" when he fought Spence. This is combat sports, this is reality. Enough of the babble uttered by casuals

Now that Spence lost to a Generational talent in Terence Crawford, now you all like

rodney-king-get-along.gif

fukk outta here fakkit

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The fight looked very competitive on paper, but I was surprised at how easily Crawford shut Spence down and made Spence look like an amateur.

:wow:
Many and including I were saying 50 50 because I didn't see any one sided beat the fukk down..but I saw Crawford as the winner because he has another dimension to his game.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The fight looked very competitive on paper, but I was surprised at how easily Crawford shut Spence down and made Spence look like an amateur.

:wow:

That’s the worrying thing for me as a Spence fan; it wasn’t as if it was even or slightly one way or the other before the stoppage….I can’t say Spence won a CLEAR round before being stopped.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Like i said. Taking a rematch in Dec is a mistake. Spence needs feelers at 154 to make sure he is even ok.

Not taking the Thurman fight was a mistake and if you all remember the Thurman fight was supposed to be at 154 per the rumors which speaks volumes imo when you think about it.
The Thurman fight was actually going to happen in February. But Spence ended up getting in that car accident which pushed his fight back and allowed him to try again to make the fight with Bud.

I ain't mad at Errol (even as a Keith fan) because the Bud fight takes precedence over a fight with Thurman. But it would have helped him prepare better for Bud. Although if he went up to 154, I don't think he was coming back down to 147 again :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The Thurman fight was actually going to happen in February. But Spence ended up getting in that car accident which pushed his fight back and allowed him to try again to make the fight with Bud.

I ain't mad at Errol (even as a Keith fan) because the Bud fight takes precedence over a fight with Thurman. But it would have helped him prepare better for Bud. Although if he went up to 154, I don't think he was coming back down to 147 again :yeshrug:

I said before he shoulda took the thurman fight to practice on his Bud stratrgy. But the thurman fight being at 154 is concerning in retrospect

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
IMG-7609.gif

shyt still gives me chills :wow: .....bud coming into the PBC "lions den" dolo rocking the fish net. shyt reminded me of Achilles coming to challenge Hector in Troy. You just knew Bud was about to do something special.

And he got there his way. Got dragged by the media for years but never compromised. Stayed true to his morals. and made everybody eat their words. fukking legend:wow: