7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the man has an 11 fight KO streak while whooping on the division..like bam that his prime division...honestly i can see crawford being even more brutal at 154 and if applicable be a middleweight champion..too bad age is not on his side like that

postol is the last guy to go the distance but he got dropped a couple of times

beltran is the last to go 12 and not get dropped by crawford

You just don’t see pure boxers with this type of power and the thing about it is as he moves up, he would completely overwhelm the bigger/slower guys.

He’s going to drop you at some point in the fight if you have leaky defense. He’s just too fast, too sharp, and brings too much power not to.

However, as you stated, dude is 36 years old. It’s a damn shame he’s at the apex of his popularity towards the end of his career, but that’s how the game goes.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
giphy.gif
That nikka is fukking trash lil nikka. Yall nikkas must be on that K2 or Zannies

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I wanna say @((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL said it some time ago that Spence and GGG were the same fighters and last night it was never more apparent that was/is the case. Take away their jab and they’re neutralized and they both have issues against someone who can counter punch
Respect:salute::obama:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
did Bud even switch stances on this nikka during the fight?

it was such a one sided ass whippin I cant remember :mjgrin:
didn't have to, shyt was too easy

What's crazy is it only took him one round to science that shyt. It usually takes him three or four rounds. He understood what to do after one round. That's insane.

Spence style is simple and straight forward. Once Bud took away the jab wasn't much more to download

At this rate PBC needs to just ride Buds wave

:mjlol:

can't make this shyt up

Yea what happened to @LauderdaleBoss I know he has me blocked but I'd really like to hear his thoughts after all that Spence duck eating he been doing on here and the podcast The past couple yrs :bryan:
one them nikkas who lurked into the shadows like Homer in them bushes once the fight got announced
between his dumb takes on Canelo and Bud probably one of the most loud and wrong posters on here
probably somewhere in the attic watching VHS tapes of Thurman right now :mjlol:

Daps
Spence got mauled but his spirit never broke. He is a competitor so I know he want the rematch but after that he should retire.

I ain’t seen an asswhooping that bad in a boxing ring in a long time.

Boxing twitter and the ring so immature so here comes the jokes and shyt. :francis: I know it come with the territory but Spence fought like a warrior so I’m not feeling the jokes.
Especially from people who can't even run a half mile. I wanted Bud to win but all respect to Spence.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was saying it too that Thurman's style would give Spence alot of problems. And what we saw last night just reaffirms that belief, because Bud and Keith have some similarities stylistically. It's funny because Errol was so adamant about not fighting Keith, yet fighting him would have actually prepared him better for Bud :manny:

This why i said earlier Spence shoulda took it last yr to practice some work for Bud shyt that and invite Boots to his camp

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Especially from people who can't even run a half mile. I wanted Bud to win but all respect to Spence.
Spence made a fan out of me tonight. He probably knew from the first round that this was going to be a long night and never backed down.

Getting ate the fukk up and still pressing showed heart. A lot of guys would have started running and clinching to stretch the fight out to save face.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I don’t believe Spence when he says that he’s not going to sulk after this loss. He’s one of these guys that reads everything online. He’s going to feel it, and I don’t mean just physically. I think he’s going be down for awhile emotionally. Fortunately, it seems like he has a good support team around him unlike a Ryan Garcia after Tank.

I don’t think a rematch will happen in December (unless Team Spence is trying to cash out). I think that was mostly ego and pride talking last night. I know Al is going to hit dude with the *insert LeBron talking to Mario Chalmers gif* It would be reckless endangerment to send dude back in there so soon with the king of Atlantis.

I’m not even sure what Spence could do in a rematch. He was so thoroughly outclassed that winning a rematch is overwhelmingly improbable. It would take a huge reversal of fortune, and I don’t see it. Even with better timing, Spence isn’t going to become faster, more fluid, move his head, etc., over night. His jab was pawing, no piston like pop. *Usher: It’s all bad. It’s allllll badddddd.

Those things needed to be addressed when Spence was a young fighter. Thee ONLY thing I could think of if Spence feels like he didn’t train properly, focus, etc., in camp. Like, if he feels like he went through the motions and with a dialed in camp he’d be much better. Even then, that doesn’t make up the disparity we saw last night.

I hate to say it, but I’d be looking at DJ ass sideways after last night too. nikka talking about move around the ring. nikka, you know that’s not how I fight. You know that’s not what we trained for, and the undermining of the challenge at hand did Spence no favors in my opinion. I think Spence really believed it too on some level. If we’re going to go to try to slay a dragon don’t be telling me it’s a fukking iguana that we’re about to go see. On top of that, you were never thinking about throwing the towel in? Ol’ Rocky with the towel in his hand watching Creed get slumped ass negro. What you wanted… dude to be killed?

Spence has too many deficiencies to ever really fukk with Bud, and that’s going to eat at him in the coming days. I’m sad for my dog, but still rocking with my man’s. I’m glad Showtime had the decency not to show that man’s family in the stands while he was being devoured by a tyrannosaurus.

Last edited:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thurman?!!!!

Son it’s to early on a Sunday to be this high.

Man wrf am reading this mothafukka. Thurman is fukking trash. That nikka is one level above fukking Berto.

fukking Callazo>>>> buck ass Thurman
Thurman always been my favorite from the welters. Hey beat Danny and Porter back to back before Spence. He’s been so inactive and more than likely wont win but I’d still like to see that fight. Thurman was the first one taking those risk, if he wants it, let him try.

Oh and yeah, I still think Thurman would have beat Spence :yeshrug: